𝟶𝟶𝟼

skylar's hands shook as she grabbed the coffee off the counter after hearing her name be shouted out. she was meeting with schlatt today, after a couple of months and a break up she could only describe as bad. she sat in a booth she recognize as the first one her and schlatt sat in on their first date.

oh god, what was she doing here? now that skylar looks back at it, those letters were embarrassing. schlatt probably thought she was weird. she should of texted, or called. something better then sending letters. schlatt probably wasn't even going to show up! his girlfriend probably sent the letter to make skylar look like a fool. there is a chance he doesn't even know she was still heartbroken.

just as the girl stood up to leave, the bell attached to the front door rang. in walked the most prettiest boy skylar has ever seen. schlatt standing at 6'3, his brown hair swept to the right side, he was even growing out a mustache from what skylar could see. the two locked eyes and schlatt smiled nervously before walking over to her. nothing was said as he wrapped his arm around the girls waist and squeezed her a bit.

"i've missed you,"schlatt whispered into her hair and pulled away. he gestured towards the booth and allowed her to sit down first.

skylar was stuck in shock. he did actually show up, it wasn't all a joke. her face flushed red though as she remembered the letters she had sent.

"i apologize for the letters."

schlatt looked up from his hands and gave her a confused look. "why? i thought they were cute. they reminded me i missed you..and if that didn't happened i would be stuck in a relationship i didn't want to be in."

skylar smiled a bit. her heart still seemed to ache but at least schlatt was here. even if it would take awhile to rebuild what they had, at least she had to chance to have him back

-

note ;; thank you for reading <3