Dinner

Remember when Remus said that Romans and his imagination were connected?
They had two kingdoms. Romans side, where everything was like a fairytale and the people lived a happily ever after life and Remus' side. It was always cloudy, the people were more corrupted and pretty much all illegal things were legal.
But the two sides agreed to not directly go to the other sides' part of the imagination and so did their people.
That didn't mean Remus didn't make dangerous things like dragon witches or titans to annoy his brother.
The exit on Remus' side, which lead back to the Dark Sides' home, was in his closet. He thought it was a funny joke.
Roman Simply had a normal door in his room, that lead to his side of the imagination.

Virgil entered the kitchen and smiled slightly at Deceit, who placed the last plate in the desk.
"Ah, I was just about to come get you. How was the summoning?"

"The demon didn't wanna fuck me!", Remus said over dramatically and sad. Deceit just rolled his eyes and smirked. "How sad."
He now turned to Virgil. "I made your favourite. Well, at least it was back then. I hope you still like it"

Virgil looked over the food and started smiling. He last ate this when he said goodbye to them. The boy quickly nodded, making Deceit smile.

"Well then"
The three sides sat down, Virgil smiling and the others were simply happy they made the purple side smile.

"So, what do you plan on doing now, little Hyacinth?"
Virgil looked up when his old nickname fell. It made him smile, remembering the old times.

"I haven't really thought about it"

"We could attack my brothers kingdom! It's really fun!"

"As much fun as asking a demon to have sex with you?", Virgil asked sarcastically. Deceit smiled at how much the boy already warmed up.

"Even more fun!"

Virgil snorted a little, shaking his head.
"Maybe another time"
He was worried about multiple things. He was worried about the well being of Romans people, about what Roman and probably the other light sides would think of him afterwards, and there were just to many possibilities that could go wrong.

"Fiiiine..." Remus pouted.

"But you have to promise me to do it some time! And you'll be my strategist!"

Virgil looked at him, about to promise but he fell silent.

"Sorry, I'm a horrible choice as strategist."
He couldn't take the responsibility, he would fuck up anything.

"What? No you're not! No side would be better!"

Virgil tilted his head and looked at him, confused.
"Why would you think so? Wouldn't Logic-"

"Nuh-uh! You're Anxiety! You see even more possibilities how everything can go down than Logic, meaning you can help even better!"

Virgil looked at Remus with wide eyes. He could feel the tears slipping as Remus face turned to confusion. "What? I tried to not say crazy shit! Don't-"
He was silenced when Virgil stood up and hugged him, mumbling a quiet
"Thank you" as his tears of joy kept falling.

________
The description of why Deceit called him Hyacinth is in the picture above.
I found out about the flower while searching the meanings of flowers, and seeing that it's description kinda fits into Virgil's personality and it was coincidentally the purple flower with this meaning, I thought this would be a nice nickname for him