The Mission

It was night in the imagination.

"I can feel Romans' presence. He entered the imagination", Remus said grinning. Oh, this was going to be fun. And it was the first time Virgil was with him for a prank.

"Everyone remember the plan?", Virgil asked nervously, earning a calming gaze from Deceit.
"Of course. Now let's go"

Remus was in the front. Virgil to his right and Deceit to his left, they walked in a V-formation.

They went from the castle through Remus part of the imagination and stopped, when they stood in front of green grass and the dark clouds turned into a clear sky.

"As soon as we walk over there, Roman knows it. Not exactly where we are, but that we are here."

"So we have to act fast", Virgil concluded.

The other sides nodded.
As soon as Remus took the first step, Deceit and Virgil followed.
"Roman can only feel Remus, so we have the main part while he distracts Princey", Virgil said, looking over at Deceit.

With that, they split up. Remus headed directly for the front entrance of Romans castle while Deceit and Virgil went through the village.

They grabbed inside their bags and took out spray cans and other kinds of paint utensils. Remus made them for this mission while they were in his part of the imagination. Roman will not be able to imagine the paint gone and neither can it be washed away. Remus is the only one who's able to make it go away.

They first went into alleyways. Virgil sprayed and painted, while Deceit made sure no one saw them.
After a few hidden spots, Virgil decided that it would be safe enough to do their work more freely.
The two males walked onto the streets and painted buildings until they came to the main part of the village.

Like they did before, they painted the walls and ground with what they got. When they finished, Virgil smiled proudly. The whole village was filled with paintings of the dark sides symbols, Princeys symbols with a green X over it, paintings of a defeated Roman in different poses, sometimes with Remus above him, ready to strike. Sometimes there were depressing quotes from the internet or song lyrics. A few times, they wrote Remus was here..., Deceit was here and Anxiety was here... Sometimes Virgil was childish enough to just draw a moustache.

It was fun, actually. And now the two were going to sneak into the palace and leave a message there. Like planned, they could see the two fighting from afar.

When Remus surprised his twin, he instantly attacked Roman so that the prince would have no time to do anything. Including, closing the door. So now they were fighting and Deceit and Virgil could sneak into the palace unknown.

They opened every room that wasn't locked and sprayed and painted every wall. When they entered the library, Virgil convinced Deceit to leave this room alone. He didn't want to ruin the books.

When they left the castle again, Deceit waved at Remus and Virgil gave him a thumbs up, signalling that they finished their job. The two quickly ran away in order to not be seen by Roman. That would ruin the surprise.

After Remus said his goodbye, meaning that he kicked Roman in the balls unfairly and hitting him on the head with his morning star, Remus also went back to his side of the imagination.