The concert

Virgil was sleeping safe and sound on his bed, not expecting anything bad to happen today.

Then his room got lighten up and a well know voice said "Good Morning Virgil, time to get up"

Virgil in response just hissed at Deceit and covered his face with his blanket.
Deceit let out a chuckle.
"Okay, I guess you don't want that special surprise then...", he said, grinning slightly.
The snake turned, about to leave the room when he heard the shuffle of the blanket.
Of course this would work.
"A surprise?", Virgil asked confused, now looking at Deceit. "What surprise?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you", Deceit smirked.
Virgil groaned a little but got out of bed anyways.
The boy followed the snake into the kitchen, where the two of them ate.
"Where's Remus?", Virgil asked.
"Preparing"

"What do you want Remus?", Roman asked pissed.
The green side just appeared when the three Light Sides and Thomas were trying to eat breakfast.

"Shush, let the adults talk!", Remus answered and turned to Thomas.
"I've come to ask, if you'd like to join the others and me on the concert!"

"I thought we made it clear that Thomas is not buying any tickets.", Logan said annoyed.
"Yeah, he won't need tickets for that!" Remus said, glaring at Logan.
"Why not?" Thomas asked.
"It'll be in the imagination! You see, Virgil really likes this band. Like, he listens to their music 12/7.", Remus explained but got interrupted by his twin.
"You mean 24/7?"
"No! 12/7! Only half the time.
Well, like I said, I see that he won't be able to go to that concert so we're doing one in the imagination!"

Thomas was thinking for a few seconds before he nodded.
"Yeah, I'll come..." He was a little unsure, not knowing if this was a trap or what else could happen.

"We'll come with you.", Logan stated with similar thoughts.
"No you won't.", Remus said, glaring.
"Well, Thomas won't go alone. Who knows what would happen", Roman said to help Logan out.

"Morality can come"
"M-me?", Patton asked surprised and unsure.
"Yeah, V says you're okay, so I guess it won't hurt", Remus answered.

The sides looked at each other before nodding.
"Okay", Patton said "We'll come with you."
Remus cheered, grabbed Pattons and Thomas' arm and sunk out.

"Can I open my eyes now?", Virgil asked.
Deceit was guiding a blindfolded Anxiety through the imagination.
"Soon. Just a little more"

After they finally reached their destiny, Deceit took the blindfold off of the boys eyes.
As soon as Virgil saw the stage with his favourite band right in front of him, his eyes went wide and his mouth opened.
"I hope you like it!", Remus said, nearly jumping at him from the side.

Virgil, still speechless, just nodded while grinning widely.

"Hey Virge"
Virgil looked to his right in order to find the owner of the voice. And there he saw Patton and Thomas, smiling a little nervous but excited nonetheless.