Chapter One: My Experience

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz..... I Was Heavenly Asleep Until my Sister Shouted Ahhhhhhhhhh.......... I Quickly ran Into her room and went to see what happened to her. And by the time, I Open The Door. she was reading the letter that her boyfriend wrote about her. And my face was like -_- and I was Like what the!!!! Your Shouting because of that letter, ishh... Your overreacting Why don't you grow up to be a better person.

And my sister was Like oh my gosh!! look who's talking about growing up? Are you sure that I'm the one who should grow up your just jealous because your boyfriend left you broken-hearted how bitter for you Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

by the way I'm Ashley Nicole Fernandez, an Independent Student, A Honest Daughter But A Single Person In Life.

During class hours many of my friends are famous and flirty but I'm not like them beacuase my parents didn't raise me to be like them.During Lunch Hours in our university there are basketball Varsity players, Some Our Cute,Hot,Famous and Mysterious......

Few Days After.. I Was Able to Pass the test and My Parents was like Good Job Keep up the Good Work. Day By Day I Realize "Working Hard Leads To Success in Life and Able To Achieve Your Dreams In the Future".....

Couple Of Weeks After The Result......

I Was Able To Graduate and became a college student an independent one. Day By Day I Realize being a student is fun you want to know why? Because Of The Night Life in the city every friday night I went to party downtown and I Didn't expect I Would Meet The Hottest Man That Live In The World and I Was Like Oh My God!!!! He Is Totally Hot.....

I Thing I'm Heaven When I Saw Him and I Was So Admired by his handsome gace and hot muscle I wish He Could Be Mine Forever and Ever.....

In Your Dreams!!! And I Was Like Who said that??? When I Turn into my right it was my Enemy Emily Clarkson She Is the Captain Of Our Cheerleading Squad In Our University. "Are you inlove with him you weirdo" She Asked Me! Amd I Answered Her Question I Told Her "I'm Not Inlove With Him I was just Admired by his ways"!!!

And She Answered Oh Alright He is Mine Told Steal him from Me And I Was Like Oh Okay!!..

I Went Home To My Dormitory and thinking about what happened awhile ago maybe I Should Stay away From Him.....

And I Went To Bed And Rest Heavenly Until Morning....

How's Chapter One? Next Week I'm Gonnaa Add Chapter Two So Be Ready for it thanks for reading Chapter One :)