Chapter Two: My Talents

Day by Day I Kept on thinking about and kept telling muself is he inlove with me or mayba he has a secret crush on me? Nah!! never mind. By The way like also to dance and sing.

Ring...Ring... Ring.... My Phone rang and when I saw my phone it was my friend who is calling and I answered her call. Hello!!!... Nicole! you should join the dance battle versus the undefeated groups in different university you are the one that has been chosen to dance battle  by our principal in our university.

I answered oh okay but when is the competition? She Answered next saturday and I was like what!!! but it's so complicated  how can I practice the dance steps she answered you can do it just have confidence and be yourself.

And I was like are you out of your mind!! How could I do it alone while my enemies has groups... Oh my god!!!! She Answered don't worry about that remember your original and perfect you can beat them all...

Finally she dropped the call and I When To Sleep. Zzzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzz..........

The Next Morning everyone knows that I Was the one who has been chosen to dance battle and everybody was like you can beat them just have trusy and confidence in you feelings and when I saw my enemy she was like you will lose and go home with tears in your eyes losers bwahahahaha......

And then somebody answered her. Maybe your just jealous that Nicole is the one to dance battle not you are you insecure or your overracting next time mind your own bussiness. She walked away with an angry face.

When I Turn it was my crush oh my god!! I felt like I'm in heaven and then he asked me, are you okay or what? I answered Ye...Yes I'm alright!!! He answered good becareful not to mess with her she's just jealous of you don't mind her.....

And I was speechless and he waved goodbye my friends tease me nicole is inlove oh my god!!!! and I was like Shhhh..... He might hear you and they was like just tell the truth that you are inlove with him.... Hahahahahahaha

And I Was like yeah I'm inlove with him.......  <3 <3 <3

Until The Dance Battle came I had memories  the stepping my friends was like goodluck you can do it just be yourself I Answered them I'll do my best when the MC called my name I quickly went up stagr and dance when my dance has ended this is the most thrilling part they are picking the winners.....

When the MC got the paper he announced  the fourth place

FOURTH PLACE GOES TO

THE TWIN DUO

NEXT...

THIRD PLACE GOES TO

THE BLAZING EAGLES

NEXT....

SECOND PLACE GOES TO

THE DANCERS OF LIGHT

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST...

THE WINNER IS ......

NICOLE ASHLEY FERNANDEZ

And I was like oh my gosh!!! I Win the dance battle my friends, parents and professors  are proud of me.

And For Me It was the best dance battle that I Ever had... But when I Went to my friends I saw my crush and told me good job you dance good.

By the way I'm Mark Kevin Geniston he gave his number to me and I was like a crazy person blushing and happy to see him....

When I Got home I was like a crazy person shouting at my room because of excitement thay I won The dance battle, plus seeing my crush.

And my parents was like thank god you won and  Shhh.... go to bed Nicole it's late already and I answered yes good night mom and dad.... I went to bed and slept until morning