(ᗒᗨᗕ)

So after that day I found out I can use magic magic I have been coming to library more often.

Today I decided to read some books at the garden. I brought 3 types of books which is world history, general knowledge, and magic theory.

I open world history first. So this world is divided into 4 continent Human continent, Beast continent, Demon continent, and the forbidden land.

I live in human continent in an empire called the black empire. Human continent were divided into 3 territory Maple kingdom, Winter kingdom, and black empire. My household, The Hades house was placed in the South gate of the black empire.

For the demon continent they only have one kingdom and one ruler that is the demon king. The beast continent is the same as human they were divided into three territory jungle, sky, and water.

While for the forbidden land, no one know what actually lives there. Some mention they are the place where fairy or spirits live, or a place where many mythical beast resides. But so nobody actually knows, because eventually who ever enter that place has never been able to go back home.

I close the book while sighing. What a mess. Just before I reach another book to read I heard a rustling sound coming from around the bushes. What can it be?

I put back the book and walk slowly to the place where the voice came from. What I found after that is a cute little black and red bird that was injured at one of its leg.

 What I found after that is a cute little black and red bird that was injured at one of its leg

"Oh my little bird are okay?...don't be scared I'm not going to hurt you" the bird seem a little hesitant but after I patiently wait and not rushing it, slowly it climb to my small palm.

"Hello...don't worry I'm not a bad guy. Hmm, while we're at it why don't I test my magic?" I nodded excitedly

"But what should I chant? I don't even know how to use magic properly"

I feel down all of the sudden "what to do? Ugh...let's just chant what mom always say when I'm injured... pain, pain fly away...well hope that wo..."

Suddenly a green light shine around the bruised bird's leg.

"What the? It actually work? Hey..." I feel a sting and burn on my left shoulder, what happen? Then the little bird that rest on my palm suddenly turn into a beautiful majestic golden vermilion bird.

" I feel a sting and burn on my left shoulder, what happen? Then the little bird that rest on my palm suddenly turn into a beautiful majestic golden vermilion bird

It has three pair of wings with soft feather, a sharp golden orb eyes, beautiful and strong beak, sharp claws, long tail and an elegant golden crown on its head.

"Hello Young master" suddenly the bird speak

"Wah...you speak! (◑○◑) What happen to the little bird?" I said confusedly

"I do speak but only to you because now you are my owner...and well I am that little bird, that is my other form"

"Wow...wait, what do you mean by owner, I don't even remember I made a contract with you"

"Well since I am a god level spirit beast I can choose who ever I want to contract with"

"So you choose me?...but why? I am just a weak child that maybe doesn't even posses much mana like the others" The bird look at me confusedly

"What kind of none sense are you talking about young master? With so much mana u possess you still say that you are weak...then does that mean I'm weaker?"

"What do you mean...you can't be weaker...I'm sure your mana is so plenty that exceed even the strongest human in this continent" what is he talking about? (゚ペ)

"Wait don't tell me that young master doesn't even know how much mana you possess"

I shook my head "I see...well that's okay but what I can assure you young master, your mana is so plenty that it maybe exceed the strongest being in this world" said the bird confidently.

"O-okay?...mmm so what should I call you?"

"I don't know...you are my master so give me name!"

Name? Ugh...I'm really bad at naming "let's go with sky, is that okay?"

"Umu...now my name is sky, thank you young master" Sky said happily

"Now...can you return to your small form? It's hard to bring you inside if you're in this form"

"As you wish" and now Sky has return become a small bird.

Now with that I have a new additional family "welcome to the family Sky"