σ( ̄、 ̄〃)

#IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END! PLEASE READ!

After the incident I was brought to the infirmary I decided to sleep on the bed to relax my mind.

"Young master! Are you okay? I saw what happen just now and boy I want to kill that bimbo so badly" I was in my mindscape with all of my familiars accompanying me.

"I think I'm fine but...did she really intended to injured me with that spell?" I gulp at that thought.

"How dare that peasant do this to you" Fury grumble while he snuggled closer to my side.

"Even thought I didn't see her I could feel her rotten heart from here. That bitch if full of scheme" Sky click his tongue.

"Can we eat her? Or maybe we can crush her?" Said Frost and Blaze.

I sigh at lay down on the grass "you can't eat her frost and no crushing either Blaze" I said while wiping my face tiredly "I don't know what her problem is but she definitely didn't like me"

I decided to tune out all of their voices and think to my self.

At last I decided that I will keep an eye on her for now and if she ever cross the line I will show her what it means to bully me, Luviathan Xander Hades.

###

"I heard what happen at your class just now" Levi said while looking at me concernly "are you okay?"

"I'm fine...but Lev, that new girl..." Levi keep quite and let me continue "Something is wrong with her...and I don't want to point without proof but she seems to...hate me"

"Isn't that the girl who almost injured you?" I nod at him and look at Levi's showing how serious I am with this problem.

"If she really hates me I don't care, but if she cross the line like tarnishing our family name or something that concerning my life I will make my move..."

Levi was silent for a while before he spoke "...I thought she was a good person when we meet at class, she was really...nice to me" Levi said "but if she is really a danger to you...I won't hesitate to even eliminate her"

I'm touch by his word "Levi I want you to promise me something..." Levi nod and I grab both of his hands "...if something ever happen between me and her I want you to not take sides first"

Levi of course want to complain but I just shook my head "no, if I can't show you a proof to make sure that I am innocent I want you to be in the middle. Both of us have a high family status, so you need to use that status to control the crowds and hold them off from taking sides"

"If she has a problem with me, then there will be no other party included in it. Just me...and her" I look at Levi in the eyes and wait for his confirmation.

Levi sigh before he hugs me "okay...I don't know if I could be a neutral party but I will do as you said. You have my promise"

I smile gratefully and hug him back "thank you Levi...thank you for understanding"

That night both of us sleep together just like when we were kids. I snuggle closer to him and hope that tomorrow everything will be back to normal.

# Happy new year every body! Sorry for the short update. I'm in my last semester and I was focusing on my research paper so I'm sorry for the lack of updates. But don't worry when all of my work is done I promise to come back and write more okay!

Welcome 2021
Love and hugs

Shiroichi-chan

#Hi, I know it's a bit of an asshole of me for leaving this story waiting. But...well I was having a writer block and I don't know what should I write on the next chapter. This story is one of my story that I wrote because an idea suddenly popped up in my mind, so that means I have no actual planning on how will this story goes.

I'm sorry if it's a bit bothersome but...can anyone give me some idea?

If you guys do...please don't hesitate to write it. Thank you

From you incompetent sad author

Shiroichi-sama