+。゜~"(゜∀゜)゜。+

"You don't need to pack much young master, just bring some gold and silver coins, winter cloak, and don't forget a dozen pair of gloves" Sky listing all things that needed to be packed.

Well money Is needed when I want to stay at an Inn and buy some clothes. Winter cloak is for at the winter kingdom, well they named the kingdom for a reason. Then gloves is an important item that needed for me. Well I didn't tell you but I have a little fear of having a direct skin ship with other people. why, you said?well you'll now it sooner or later.

All done!

"Let's go through the window young master, don't forget to put the letter somewhere visible"

I nodded and put the letter I have prepared above my bed.

Sky transform into his other form which is actually quite a big size for me to ride. I climb onto his back and my small hand try to grab his neck so I won't fall.

"Let's go..."

And then our journey begin.

It last for three days till we reach the winter kingdom. After two days we actually stop in a forest for a while and enter a small village near the winter kingdom.

When we enter the winter kingdom territory I can feel the cool breeze that makes me chill. Well I hope I won't get sick by this weather if not this journey will take a really long time.

On the third day I tightened my winter cloak and prepare to enter the town gate. Before we arrived here Sky made me a fake identity card, I don't know how he did that but what I know is I have a fake identity card for now.

My name is written as Luv Skyheart.

I enter the gate smoothly, they didn't even suspect me a little bit.

"Let's look for an inn young master, we will head out later at midnight"

I nodded, Sky has returned to its small form.

We found a small but cozy inn in the middle of the city. Its name is golden cloud.

"Welcome to Golden cloud what can I help you?"

A girl with a cheerful tone and smile welcomed me at the entrance "hello...I want to rent a small single room for one night"

The girl look at me confusedly "you're a little kid but why are you here alone? Don't tell that you're running away from home? Please go back to your home then, this big sister will help you go back" O...Okay that was something, well I need to convince her somehow.

"Well first of all big sister, I'm not running away from home. I'm here to uhh..."

'To visit your grandparents' Sky said telepathically

"To visit my grand parent, but since it's late now I need to find a place to sleep first. And my mommy and daddy said that I need to go find an inn if the sky is getting dark" I said while looking at her with a puppy eye.

"I...I see. Well then 10 copper one night" she look at me suspiciously but she agree nonetheless.

I gave her the money and take the room key from her. I jump to the single bed without bothering to open my cloak, I feel so tired and my energy has been drained.

"Well, sleep well you master, tonight will be a long night"

💫💫💫

"The night in here is freezing, If your magic is not fire I may have been die freezing out here" I said while hugging Sky tightly.

It's midnight, and now we are walking around the corner of the city.

"Just hold onto me young master and you won't feel cold"

"So where can we find her?"

"She lives outside the city so we need to sneak out from the guard unnoticed"

I nod at him. When we arrived in front of the gate I cast invisible spell and we walk out through the gate unnoticed. Well after making a contract with Sky I've been learning some spells, I feel so proud right now.

"It's still freezing...even with your warmth and my spell I still can't keep up with this temperature how the fluff can this people survive?" I said while gritting my teeth.

"We're almost there. In the middle of this forest there is an underground cave and that is where she lives"

"Okay...I hope it won't be long. I don't know for how long I can keep this up"

I released a long sigh. This will be a long night.