Casted out/Remembrance/The Arbiter has risen

(Some Changes and things that would come to this rwby story)

1:[Jaune would not be as dense. He will have some backbone]

2:[He will not be with Pyrrha due to her beating y/n as well, but instead have feelings for Velvet.]*I dare you Arkos fans to fight me. JaunexVelvet*

3:[He, Ren and Velvet would come to despise beacon academy for its hypocrisy]

(4 years later) [No one's POV]
Y/n can be seen in the halls with bruises all around his body, a black eye, broken left arm in a cast, limping towards his dorm room in beacon. A few years back, he was stuck making ends meet trying to have a normal life after being exiled from the Arc. He was personally asked by Ozpin to come to Beacon to hone his skills after witnessing him defend a village. But when he was at Beacon, did his life turned around for the better? HELL FUCKING NO!

(Here are the shitty reasons the students bully/Torment/hurt him in their view)

The first month involved him being picked on by the majority of the random students, after news of his Arc defect name spoke out. Nobody wanted to do with him, they steal his work and give him trouble. He recently gotten beaten up, assaulted, insulted and used as a punching bag by RWBY, (J)NP(R), CF(V)Y, CRDL for many accusations.

Yang grabbed his neck and coldly told him to stay away from her and Ruby. Weiss choose to test her semblance skills on him. Blake just stands there looking with hate. Pyrrha didn't want y/n to ruin Jaune's outlook and threatened to report him to Ozpin if he was with Jaune. Nora chooses to hurt him if he even spoke to Ren.

Coco mainly uses her minigun with rubber bullets and one secret real bullet on Y/n if she believes that he was hurting Velvet. Yatsurashi squeezes his head, nearly crushing it and Fox gives y/n a mental overload in his mind using his semblance. For team CRDL, they basically frame him and make him do stuff. And then beat him up for random stuff or if they feel like it.

While this happens most of the time, The teacher's assumed that he was getting into constant fights and they gave him detention for numerous amount of weeks with large amounts of extra homework, suspension or dorm arrest.

Y/n: *groans in pain* Why must i be cursed by this unchanging hate from these bastards?

Y/n's mind then went back to a certain haunted memory.

[Flashback: 3 years ago]
Y/n was forcefully held in the middle of the Arc Council in chains from the neck to the forearms..

[Flashback: 3 years ago]Y/n was forcefully held in the middle of the Arc Council in chains from the neck to the forearms