Testing a God's Anger/Reunion

[No one's POV]
Y/n, now renamed as Elias can be seen flying towards the last Aura signature from a White Gang Grunt.

Elias: Hmm..the White Fang are becoming more troublesome.

Flying over to the area, he witnesses some of the White Fang keeping hostages in cages. Some were human and faunas mixed together. Even little kids are not excused as they were in cages too. One in particular was a Cat faunas with a pink bow on her head.

 One in particular was a Cat faunas with a pink bow on her head

Cat faunus girl: *sniffles* Mommy..why are they taking us?

Human Mother: I don't know sweetie. *holds her daughter close*

One of the white fang grunts sees the human mother holding her daughter and bangs the cage..

Grunt: Hey! Release the girl!

Cat Fanuas girl: *hides in her mother's chest; Scared*

Human Mother: Leave us alone!! She's my daughter and I won't let you hurt her!

Not taking defiance, One of the guards ripped open the cage with the mother in it and pried her out. She had a hold on her child, which they didn't take lightly and forcefully broke them apart with the mom's head smashed on the ground..

Mother: *shoved to the ground* Agh!!

Cat Fanuas girl: *tries to reach for her parent* Mommy!!

White fang grunt(Female): *holds the little girl* You shouldn't speak to this human trash.

Cat Fanuas girl: *struggles in her grip* My mommy is not trash. Let her go!!

The mother was raised by her hair being grabbed, causing her pain..

Human Mother: *crying* Please..you can't do this.

White Fang grunt(Male): We must show our kind what happens to humans that back talk us.

He raised his hand to produce sharp claws and was about to sink them into the woman's neck until, a gunshot was heard. He screamed painfully as the the white fang member held his bloody hand that now had a gaping hole..

Member1: What the fuck??

Member2: We got Huntsmen!

The group turned to see Jaune, Ren and Velvet with their weapons out..

Velvet: Get away from them!!

White Famg member: Get the humans and the traitor!!

Most of the grunts charged forward to attack the Former Beacon students. Elias watched to see the outcome of the battle go on, seeing if his friends will pull through. Moments later, more white fang grunt came and overwhelmed the trio. Jaune and Ren were forced on their knees with bruises and weapons near their necks, as Velvet was raised to her feet.