Chapter three

The first thought that entered my mind as soon as I woke up was 'where am I?' Followed by the realisation that I had been reincarnated. I hope all my mornings aren't like this. Wait, it isn't morning. I was born on the morning, slept for a few hours, and woke up. This means this must be the afternoon. I'm so smart!

I turned my tiny but very heavy and unfit body over to observe my surroundings. I wasn't really paying attention earlier with the birth and all. My bed (crib) was placed on the right side of the bed, approximately a foot or so away. The covers were pink, giving of a femine vibe. It looked so soft!

I was about to continue exploring with my eyes when I saw a slumped figure sit by the window dejectedly. Her long pink hair made it painstakingly obvious who it was.

I cried softly, alerting her to my status as awake. Well, I might as well act like a proper baby or people may start suspecting something . . . Nah, they will probably just call me a genius like mother did earlier.

"Amelia?" Her voice asked softly as if I could answer. Pffft, no way. I am just a baby!

She came over and picked me up, cradling my body gently. I saw her smudged make up and knew she had been crying. I quickly silenced my wails. To be honest, I hated the man, presumably my father, who had reduced my mother to tears.

She smoothed back my hair and planted a kiss on my forehead. My tummy growled.

"Oh, you must hungry!" Mother exclaimed. Definetely!

I was so busy imaging food that I didn't realise that she had pulled her corset off so her bare breasts were facing me. Ewwww. Cover up!

Mother pulled me to one of her breasts, which was bigger than my head. I struggled in her grip. Then I figured out how I was supposed to eat . . .

Lets just skip a few minutes . . .

Ewwwww! Yuck! I despise breast feeding. Thank god that mother seemed to get that! Now I am on a strict diet of a weird golden substance. It smells weird but tastes ok. 

I felt my eyes closing. Noooooo. I wanna stay awake! I wanna do research! Wait . . . Research? Oh yeah, I need to know more about this world. Been pretty drab so far.

My body stopped responding as I fell into a deep sleep. . .

I was standing in a field of daffodils. My bare feet sunk into the grass. Weird much? The blue sky was clear, showing a golden sun perched in the sky. Warm breezes blew my hair back.

I inhaled the flowery scent.

"Hello," a rich, commanding voice called out behind me. I twirled around.

"Nice robes!" I exclaimed. There was no point in asking where I was and I didn't particulary like to know.

"Thank you." His deep voice said.   I took this time to observe him. He had long white hair tied into a pony tail with a golden ribbon. His skin was free of all blemishes. His jawline was strong below his perfect lips. Yep, another hottie.

I glanced down at my attire to check I still had it. That 'god' guy really taught me to be wary. I found a simple white dress covering my grown up body. Wait, I am still a baby!

"Why am I all grown up?" I asked, tilting my head.

"This is your true form." He replied with a certain clarity. Ugh. Annoying much? Such vague answers. . .

"And why am I here?" I asked decidedly. Might as well. Nothing to loose . . . Except maybe my life but he looks to kind. Wait! Is that a daggar?! Nah, just joking.

"Because my master wanted to give you this." He held out a golden chain with a red rose pendant hanging on. On closer inspection, I realised that the rose was a ruby! Wow!

"Thank you!" I chirped happily, swiping it out of his hands

I slowly detached myself from the weird dream before he could reply. Muhaha. The weird necklace is mine!

I reached around my neck and felt a cold, smooth surface of the rose. Wait, was that a dream. Could I have had a . . . Vision!?

Who would give me a vision? That's definetely not weird (note the sarcasm).

I let out one of my cute baby yawns. It feels as if I was sleeping for months! My concept of time is awful . . .

Any ways, were is mummy? She was sitting by that window crying earlier but she has seemed to have moved after her attempt to breastfeed me. That was not pretty.

I scanned the room. Nope. She obviously left. Who leaves a baby?! Thats some great parenting (I really am become more sarcastic these days).

If I were a teenager in my old world, I would throw a party. The equivalent to parties here is probably balls. Ick. Plus, I have no one to invite! I am so lonely. Have to make new friends! Lets just jot that down on my mental to do list. . .

Mental to-do list:

Research about this world

Make new friends

Ok, that last one sounds kinda sad. Good thing I am still a baby! I wiggled my way into a sitting position. Muscle power!

Then I noticed that the room I was in was completely different. No wonder mummy isn't here. This is a man's room. Wait, why am I in a man's room? At least the crib is the same . . .

Noooooo! My crib is gone. It was so comfortable. *sniff sniff*. I will never forget you!

Anywaysers, lets revisit the whole man's room scenario . . .

Give me a sec . . .

WHY AM I IN A MAN'S ROOM!?

Yep, that was pretty much all. Lets just say it again for extra effect.

WHY AM I IN A MAN'S ROOM!?

Okay, I am done. Now, lets answer the question. Hmmmm . . . Do I have a brother? That would be so cool!

BOOM!

The door swung open and crashed into the wall. A seething figure stood at the doorway. Uh-oh.

I tilted my head to the side and gave him my babys eyes. Remarkably hard.

"Why is there a baby in my room!" He shouted. Oh god, he's angry. Lets just act innocent.

"Your majesty, the child is here due to you executing her mother, your wife..."

Mummy?