Chapter 04

"What the hell," the blond whines and backs away from me.

My babysitter snorts, but with an unexpressive look, and Miller laughs silently.

The blond gives me a displeasing look and rubs his cheek with his hand.

"This is the first time I've ever been slapped by a woman," he grouses.

He stares at me and twists his face into a scowl.

He crosses his arms over his chest and leans against the wall, waiting for something to happen.

"What?" I ask, not knowing what he wants from me.

"Your name?" he says in a serious tone, tapping his fingers on his arm.

"No," I quote the song from Meghan Trainor.

"Okay, no," he says.

"My name isn't no."

"Then, what is your name?"

"I won't tell you."

"And why is that?"

"Because people like me don't fuck with people like you," I say, rolling my eyes at him.

"I didn't even plan to fuck you, well I kinda did, which also kind of made me feel rejected for the first time ever, but doesn't matter, I only wanted your name and you treated me like..." he pauses, thinking of a word, "like a trash."

"You deserve to be treated like a trash," I sigh, turning my body away from him.

I walk in haste to my bedroom, the feeling of shame suddenly washes all over me.

Why on Earth did I just say that to him? To be exact, where do I have the courage to the say that to him?

However, I meant every words I said to him because I can tell that he's a player that breaks every girls' heart.

***

I groan louder as someone disturbs my sleep by constantly poking me at the top of my arm.

I try to continue the dream I had, which was left unresolved, but I fail to do so. I can't go back to sleep with the person constantly poking me.

"What do you want?" I burst out, opening my eyes and rubbing them with both of my hands, trying to adjust the light.

"Don't you have school?" a familiar voice answers.

My blurry vision slowly becomes clear and a masculine figure appears on my sight.

It's babysitter, who I still don't know his name.

"I don't remember having school," I lie as I currently have no mood to go to school.

"Go get ready for school, I'll wait for you downstairs," he says.

I nod in reply, but my heavy eyelids still closes.

When he goes out from my bedroom, I fall into a shallow sleep.

I won't leave you bed, never.