Long walks home

I hated the school day. It was Wednesday so we had swimming lessons today. It was a good thing I remembered to but my bathing suit into my back back this morning. As if I hadn't already been abused enough this morning with aug. I finally pulled myself to gather enough energy to go change. I got into my flower bathing suit and went outside. Now today the Lord purposely looked down to punish me thinking he funny. The only though running through my head as I walked passed a thermometer was " Why in hell is it 102 degrees?" Meanwhile my coach, being the usual ass he is, threw my into the pool. I know big ass-hole move right. Well I got right back out. I was not up for today. After the 3:00 bell rang I met my sister and my cousin to walk home. We took the 20 minute way home making sure to avoid....him. But of course the way my day was going we ran into the biggest blood leader in the streets. His name is Nathan but the only way you'll call his real name is if you're new, have balls, or have a death wish. Mainly the death wish though. Everyone who was smart enough called him heavy rock or big Nate. we didn't speak because it wasn't about business so that would've pissed him off. we got home with no problem thank God but we did pick up my crush on the way home though. His name is Sam. His family had been our neighbors for 5 years now nearly all of my life. He was light almost lighter than aug. Short black hair with the deepest waves. His eyes were what caught me up. They were light hazel. Almost blue even though I live next door its like I never see him.