Milton Greasley (1)

Imagine MG killing Landon and being scared of losing you.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! Oh my god" Hope yelled, she was devasted. You arrived at the place and saw MG covered with blood.

"Milton..." You murmured. He looked at you and her eyes showed pain, he was ashamed and obviously regretted it. It wasn't with intention, he lost control.

"Everyone, just go back to the school Hope and I will solve this" Alaric said, suddenly his body started burning.

Hope gasped. "What's going on?"

"Am I the only one watching it?" You asked, Hope shook her head, she swiped her tears. You swallowed, suddenly all you see were ashes... suddenly stone.

"Oh my god" Alaric said.

You were confused looking around. The stone broke, everyone was petrified. A hand. Landon.

Your mouth dropped, he was... a phoenix.

"He's..."

"A phoenix" Alaric said.

Everyone was confused, Hope hugged Landon who was very confused at the early events, as everyone was in Alaric's car, MG was crying in the backseat.

"Everyone will hate me

"Everyone will hate me..." He murmured.

"No" Kaleb said. "Not me"

Once you were at the boarding school, you waited for everyone to enter, MG was behind you and you turned around, you nodded and he hugged you tightly.

"Don't hate me, Okay?" He said, tears rolled down his face

"I don't... even when you probably almost killed him... I could never hate you, Landon is important to all of us, but i understand what happened there, it wasn't you"

"I was so scared... so scared to losing Landon... so scared that everyone hated me, but most scared about the fact that you would hate me and i would lose you... i couldn't live with that" He confesses.

"I told you, i couldn't, I really love you" You said, your relationship with MG is so strong, even when you both are so different, you both were meant to each other.

"I love you too, please don't leave me"

"I won't"

———

It's so hard to get gifs of MG so i tried haha! It was a request too so i hope you like it