Hope Mikaelson (11)

wattpad is so annoying and won't let me post gifs from tumblr. anyway imma be reading all the request and posting those imagines from now on because i have many:)

——————————

imagine liking Hope and not knowing she does actually feel the same.

"You gotta tell her" Lizzie spoke from behind. I was seeing Hope as she practiced her movements with Alaric as every morning.

"I'm not going to, look she's all about Landon, so i don't actually wanna screw our friendship" I sighed.

"Landon and Hope are over, for like months Y/N" Lizzie said.

"I know but..."

"No buts just go there and shoot your shot" Lizzie smacked my ass as pushed me to walk towards Hope.

"Okay here goes nothing" I said to myself.

"Y/N! what are you doing here" She asked with her sweet smile as she left her stick in the ground and approached me.

"Hi, Hope... just wanted to talk to you" I said hitting the inside of my cheek.

"Alright imma head to the office girls" Dr Saltzman said. I nodded and then we were alone.

I sighed. "So?" She asked.

"Umm... okay sit..." I cleared my throat. I could feel my heartbeat, it was insane.

"Are you okay? something happened? Jade tried to do something with you? did she? because imma beat her ass o—"

"I like you" I shut my eyes closed as i said. I heard the big silence ever. "Please say something because this going to be super awkward in no time" I breathed out.

She chuckled.

"I like you too" She smiled as she looked directly in my eyes

"Wait, really?" I asked.

She licked her lips and her smile was bigger. "Of course, who wouldn't? i mean youre you..." She breathed out.

I chuckled nervously. "I didn't want us to be awkward because i was going to confess so i stayed quiet, it's ridiculous i know, but now that you feel the same i can be confident about my feelings" I said and she took my hand.

"Then let me prepare a date for us today, Josie will be happy to help" I smiled.

"So does Lizzie"

"She knew?" I nodded. "Bitch" I laughed.