scene. ii.

the part where the truth comes out ____________________

____________________

New Orleans, Louisiana
September, 2013

"Elijah, I really don't want to tag along to some Cemetery with a creepy ass witch who may or may not be trying to end Nik.."

The nobleman sighed out, loudly, before giving his younger sister a pleading look. "I need you to be there. Please, Kennedy, it's in the best interest of our family."

The last thing Kennedy wanted to do was spend time with Elijah in a cemetery, when she could be drinking away her memories in Rousseau's while flirting with the pretty blonde bartender who was very obviously not into girls, but it still gave her a good chuckle to see her annoyed, flustered responses while pouring her another shot of tequila.

Sending Elijah a harsh glare, Kennedy spoke. "Why can't you just let Nik figure his life out himself?" There was a slight edge in her voice, though her older brother knew this was her way of whining. "Why do we always have to get him out of the trouble he causes? I have my own problems!"

"Don't I know it." The suited original muttered under his breath, unable to keep his words to himself, making his little sister growl at him; though she continued to follow him until they made it to a gated entrance, an unfamiliar woman standing on the other side nervously.

"Now, who the hell is this?" Kennedy found herself asking in an annoyed tone as she looked past the gate the an obviously-young witch.

Her dark hair acted like a curtain over her left eye and harsh cheekbone, her eyes wild while they watched the vampires carefully from the safety of the Lafayette Cemetery, her dark and pointed eyebrows almost making the girl look intimidating; if...

Her dark hair acted like a curtain over her left eye and harsh cheekbone, her eyes wild while they watched the vampires carefully from the safety of the Lafayette Cemetery, her dark and pointed eyebrows almost making the girl look intimidating; if she hadn't been standing in front of two killing machines, that is.

Elijah sighed at his sisters lack of manners, before speaking; his tone polite, yet stern- as per usual.

"Sophie, my apologies for my sister's outburst."