HEY?

. . . .

I know somebody will just scroll down and don't read this poem anyway, but i wanted you to lend sometime on this.

I know that you are suffering from your problems, i just suffered from them too, and even carry them all the time, like a normal human beings do, all people experience suffering from problems, from simple problems on your house, to the bigger problems that you encounter every second of your life, i know, That sometimes we wanted to give up on things that we can't get over, i know that there's somebody that pushes us to be someone else, that brings us to the wrong directions in life, but, who the hell are we? we're not fortune tellers, we're not cyborgs, we're not androids, we're just a human that can't tell the future, even robots get tired, even fortune tellers make mistakes, but let me tell you this words, You were beautiful, You are special, You are a masterpiece of our god, your sufferings will soon perish, and suddenly someone will carry you, brings you to the safest place, in his arms, in his presence, in his glory, and in his grace. I know, that you suffer from a long time, let yourself free, you are worthy, you can do things that other people can't do, you are different, and it makes you genuine, makes you, YOU.

Thanks for lending sometime, I hope that i didn't ruin some seconds of your time scrolling.

I hear something, is that a...