four

yugyeom walked into the school building with his best friend, bambam. bambam was ranting about how pineapples shouldn't be used as a topping on pizza and yugyeom just tuned him out, occasionally nodding and humming as if he heard whatever he said.

" ... whoever puts pineapples on pizzas are such disgraces, " bambam ended his rant, shaking his head.

he looked over to the taller male who was spaced out. bamban huffed and punched yugyeom on the arm, earning a wince.

" were you even listening?! "

" a little, " yugyeom shrugged, an innocent smile plastered on his face.

bambam rolled his eyes and shoved his hands in his pockets. he happened to notice that yugyeom was much quieter and dazed for the past two days.

" yah, what's going on with you? you're not yourself these days, " bambam asked, nudging the younger.

" there's this dude. he apparently got my number and is texting me a lot. no, he's not those oldass uncles, he's a teen. the thing is, he's cute. like damn cute. he  was gorgeous and urgh. i'm not saying i like him but i'm attracted to him by a little, " yugyeom sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

bambam's eyes lit up and he began to lift up his eyebrows teasingly. he had known that yugyeom was gay and he supported him. he was always someone who's picky with men but it seems like he found his match.

" is he from our school? " bambam asked, excited.

yugyeom shook his head.

" so you just met him online and he sent you a pic of himself? " bambam asked again.

yugyeom nodded.

bambam hissed, " that's dangerous gyeom. you never know if he's catfishing. besides, you're very gullible. "

yugyeom glared at the elder but then realised he might be right. what if jinyoung wasn't who he said he is. what if jinyoung wasn't even his real name?

yugyeom opened his locker and to his surprise, he found a little envelope with a small teddy bear. yugyeom leaned back and opened the envelope and took out the letter.

to : gyeomie !

see? i told you i have friends here! he helped me deliver this to you ♡ i'm writing this to wish you a good day . if you had a bad one, i hope the teddy helped? if not then... text me!!!! hehehe goodbye gyeomie :p

- nyoungie

yugyeom's lips curved up as he read the letter. he carefully slipped the note back into the envelope and kept it in his bag along with the bear. the bear had a refreshing scent of vanilla and he liked it. yugyeom raced to the washroom and locked himself in a cubicle before taking out his phone.

yugyeom
yah, what was the teddy
and the note for??

jinyoung the cuteass
it was to express my luv for uu

yugyeom
cheesy n cringe but ok

yugyeom
thanks ig :^

jinyoung the cuteass
awhh no problem gyeomie!

yugyeom
ehdkwnsn don't call me gyeomie

jinyoung the cuteass
y not

yugyeom
idkqlsnamsma

jinyoung the cuteass
whatever gyeomie ;)

yugyeom
sIGH anyway who is
the friend u speak of

jinyoung the cuteass
he's mah childhood friend :)

yugyeom
wHO ???

jinyoung the cuteass
you hav to find out on ur own
gyeomzz

yugyeom
i hate u

jinyoung the cuteass

yugyeom ok wow ur hot

yugyeom
ok wow ur hot

jinyoung the cuteass
thank

yugyeom
well gTG !1!1!1!1! cL As S is sTa rTiN G

jinyoung the cuteass
well damn bye
seen