eight

yugyeom came to school in the hoodie that jinyoung gifted to him. he also used the shampoo that he gave. he smelt similar to the teddy too. he liked it. as usual, he went to school with bambam who was going on and on with his rants. yugyeom just shook his head and smiled as the two parted ways and went to their respective lockers.

yugyeom opened his locker, expecting another note. but to his disappointment, there wasn't any gifts or envelopes at all. yugyeom shrugged, thinking that it would be delivered later. to his surprise, someone tapped him on his shoulder and he jolted.

" y-yea? " yugyeom stammered.

it was jb. he was the popular guy in the school. everyone loves him and yugyeom, for once, could understand why. he isn't the typical playboy but he is kind of cold-hearted. he is only comfortable around his closest friends. he can be kind and nice sometimes.

" you know jinyoung right? " yugyeom was caught offguard. jb knew jinyoung?

" yeah... why? " yugyeom asked, narrowing his eyes slightly.

jb stared at the hoodie with a frown. he seemed to be suspicious.

" did jinyoung... give you this? " he asked.

yugyeom nodded. how did he know? jb leaned forward and he seemed to be inhaling the vanilla scent from the shampoo he used.

" he gave you his favourite shampoo too... this is not right, " jb muttered, clenching his fists.

" w-what's wrong? " yugyeom was worried. was there another reason jinyoung gave these gifts to him?

jaebum reached for the taller's hand and dragged him to the back of the school.

" didn't jinyoung tell you? "

" tell me what? "

" he's suffering from depression. he stopped attending school a while ago because the students here are jerks to him. he felt lonely and afraid. his parents' treat him the same. they criticize everything about him. he isolates himself from everyone except from me and you. you wanna know how he got to know you? he saw you. he saw you laughing merrily with bambam while waiting for me outside school and his heart opened up. he asked me for your number and i willingly gave it to him because i want him to be happy for once and you are a nice person, " jb explained, his head dropping.

as if on cue, yugyeom's phone buzzed. he pulled it out from his back pocket and looked at the notification.

jinyoung.

chuckynyoung
hey gyeom. please don't text me anymore.

yugyeom
hyung... why?

chuckynyoung
i'm sorry. i can't do this anymore.

yugyeom
hyung please don't...

chuckynyoung
sorry gyeom... i love you.

yugyeom
please nyoung. don't do what i think you're going to do

chuckynyoung
Error 404 : Message Couldn't Be Sent.

yugyeom
HYUNG

chuckynyoung
Error 404 : Message Couldn't Be Sent.

yugyeom instantly placed his phone in his pocket, tears dripping down from his face.

" we have to find jinyoung now. "

;

:\\\\\\

;