seven

yugyeom waited in the mall that they agreed to meet at. he sipped his choco shake gleefully, humming to himself. he was excited to finally meet jinyoung for the first time. he glanced around occasionally, just in case if he saw the elder.

" gyeom! "

yugyeom perked up and saw jinyoung briskly walking towards him with a wide smile on his face. yugyeom grinned and immediately went to embrace the elder. the two pulled apart and took a moment to admire each other's visuals.

" wow gyeomie, you look amazing close up, " jinyoung teased.

" yah, stop that! " yugyeom huffed, glaring at the elder teasingly.

jinyoung chuckled and reached for something in his bag. he pulled out a average sized box with a ribbon on top. he then handed it to the younger.

" wah, what's this? " yugyeom asked curiously, shaking the box slightly.

jinyoung shrugged. yugyeom pouted but kept the box in his own bag.

" thanks hyung~ "

" it's no problem. now, what do you want to do? "

-

yugyeom sighed in relief as he walked out of the shower in his home clothes. it was a happy day for the two. first, they went to the cafe to have pastries and beverages. afterwards, they went to different shops to do their own shopping. to end off the day, the two took a selca to remind each other of the joyous day.

yugyeom reached for the box that jinyoung gave. he slowly lift up the lid and was greeted by the same scent of vanilla and millions of foam beads. he placed his hand in the foam beads and slowly began to take the gifts out. to his surprise, there were many expensive gifts. 

there was a swatch watch which was worth a hundred dollars, a pair of glasses, a bottle of vanilla scented shampoo, a saint laurents pebble-grain leather wallet and a nike hoodie. he was surprised. why would jinyoung give him such expensive gifts?

yugyeom shrugged and thought of it as a good intention before keeping everything in it's respective places. he stared out the window, wondering what jinyoung us doing now. he didn't realise that he missed him. he loved his presence. yugyeom sighed and cuddled the teddy close before drifting into a deep slumber.