Or, Vylad gets his questions answered.

I'm back with another chapter. This was written on December 4th 2019 and revised and looked over on December 5th.

Disclaimer: I do not own Minecraft Diaries, Mystreet nor do I own Void Paradox or Mod Mod world.

The identity of Gene had been disclosed to all of the main generals in Phoenix Drop. Many people glared but quickly stopped when they heard the implications of what was happening and why he was there.

Gene ignored them as he fiddled with his phone an Idea coming to his mind. He switched open the messenger app and scrolled to the name Zane. Clicking on it he gained a small smile.

"Hello?" He texted, waiting impatiently for a reply.

The Dot dot dots appeared on the other side of the screen. "Hello? Gene?" The text said, Genes eyes widened in victory. He let out a giddy laugh.

"R you In rhe Nether?" Gene texted.

"Uhh, yeah. How'd you know?"

"Me and Kawaii-Chan are in Phoenix Drop in the Overworld."

"Thats nice??"

"We're gonna come into the nether to get you out."

"So you can give me answers right?"

"Answers?"

"Who is Shad, are these people sane? Why is the Nether the perfect place to have a vacation. If this was in our world I'd totally move here."

"I think Shad is supposed to be Aaron but Evil or at least that's what I have for info. No, they Are Not Sane, in fact they're insane. And I've never been there, don't know how nice it is."

"I think you'd like it, no sun but warm. They have a dungeon."

Gene closed his eyes, groaning. The top of his phone marked 20%. "They have a dungeon?"

"Uh, I'm at 20% just make sure to pack your stuff and get outta there when we come in, or at least hide."

"My dads here as well."

Gene froze. "Yeah, I'll make sure to keep my stuff in a bag, what's the deal witg the ritual though?"

"Just, try not to die. Please?" Gene texted quickly, he thought back to Kawaii-Chans conversation with him about Janus. "Apparently something really bad will happen."

"Yeah, I'd be dead is what would happen."

10% flaunted on his screen. Shoot Gene grimaced, wish I had a better phone, he thought. "I have to go, but Garroth is gonna head through to this place soon, dont do anythubg stupid?" And sent.

OoO

Zane gave a small smile to his phone. By the Gods, if Garroth came here he'd really do something stupid. His smile turned into a frown.

"Ro'meave." A voice yelled. He quickly turned his head to look Zenix in the eye.

"Yeah?" He asked him politely, the smile returning.

"Gene and Shad want to go through the Ritual with you. Come on I'll bring you there." Zenix put a hand on Zane's shoulder pushing him in the direction.

"Actually I have a question." Zane said, Zenix's eyes narrowed and he tensed. "My dad is in your dungeon." He blurted out before he could stop himself. "I was actually wondering if he could come home with me after this whole thing is done." Zenix slouched as he gave a sigh of relief. Zanes head twitched, Odd, he thought.