Chapter 2

Kokichi's P.O.V

We had arrived at the castle a few hours later. It looks so big up close! It was all fancy and stuff on the inside, and super clean. Wayyyyyyy better than the house we were currently living in~ The guards led us down to the basement, where most of the maids and butlers slept.

I have to admit, it was pretty crappy. Comparing it to the main castle, it was definitely less glamorous and all that. But whatever~ I'll be working in the castle were it's all pretty!

I tried not to complain to much in my head, because this was still better than our old house! It was pretty warm in there, and we got actually beds! They were kinda uncomfortable, but better than a pile of beat up blankets!

I went into my room, but I saw there were two beds. Each were on opposite sides of the room. Ooo, looks like I'd be having a room mate~

I set down my satchel on the bed I had claimed as my own. Kirumi was in the next room next door, which she got all to herself. No fair! It's probably because she was the head maid or whatever~

A few minutes had gone by. I just sat on my bed, bored out of my mind~! Until, I heard a little, click, of the bedroom door's handle. Oh, someone's coming in! It's probably my roommate, I wonder what their like?

I see a boy peek through the door. Damn, he's pale, like, paler than me! He almost looks like a ghost with his colorless white hair, and clear blue eyes. He was wearing a white button up shirt, with some blue jeans. He looks like the quiet type, welp, I'm about to ruin his life~!

"Hello there, I'm guessing your my new roommate?" He asks in a slight whisper voice. I cheerily nod back, "Well, my names Keebo, pleased to meet you!"
(Authors Note: Keebo's not a robot in this AU)

"My names Kokichi Ouma! I'm secretly a evil mastermind undercover, and I'm goning to take over the world. Disposing of anyone in my way~!" I lied. I wanted to see his reaction to my lies, how gullible he was.

"Uh-! T-That's not possible, they w-would've caught you b-by now..!" He stutters, he's not stupid, but his reaction is too funny!"Aww, you caught me! You're no fun~!" I reply with a fake pouty face.

I heard one of the guards shout, "Nighttime has officially come! You must report to your bedrooms." I looked at him with a smug face, "Well, looks like we must be going to sleep, night~!" He climed onto his bed, still kind if shook from our introduction.

I'm gonna have a lot of fun screwing around with him, hah~!

Shuichi's P.O.V

I sat at the desk in my room, sketching in my note pad with a fire lit lamp right next to me. It was already night, and I knew I would soon be asked to go to sleep. My mind was everywhere right now though, I could never fall asleep like this-

Knock knock, "May I come in?" I heard a kind voice say from outside my room. I already knew it was Kaede, probably here to check on me before I head to sleep. She does this ever time I'm troubled, she's to kind to me...

"Yes, you may enter," I reply, showing hardly any emotion. I heard the door creak open, the kind-hearted girl walks in slowly, a fire light lamp in hand. "Do you need anything before you go to bed?" She asks kindly.

"No, it's just that-I'm really stressed right now..." I admit, "What I'm supposed to do with my Uncle? I know he'll stop at nothing, to get me from taking the throne. I, have no idea what to do-"

I stand up from my desk, blowing out the flame of my lamp. I sit on the edge of my bed, using Kaede's bright lamp as guidance. She eventually joins right next with me.

"Well, all I know is that, we'll make it out of this mess some how!" She says, a big smile appears on her face, "You're smart Shuichi, I know you'll think of something, and I'll be here every step of the way. Don't you ever think you can't solve something, because there's always a silver lining!" I let out a grin, and reply with,

"Thank you-Thank you so much, Kaede. I honestly don't know where I'd be without you." She was always like a mom. She is there for me when I need her the most, and helps me when I'm stressed out . I am for ever thankful too have her as a friend.

"Now, get some sleep. It's vital to having a good day!" She walks out the room with her lamp, the whole room goes dark. The only thing shining it the moon light, seeping through the curtains.

I get under the covers of my bed. I feel kind of, lonely, which is something I've been feeling since my parents died. Since my whole world turned upside down. I've always felt like there was this empty space in my heart, that had never seem to fill itself. Sure, Kaede, Kaito, and all of them care for me, and hold a special place in my heart. They don't seem to fill that empty space though. I wonder if it'll ever be whole again...

I try to close my eyes, Kaede definitely helped me feel better. I'm still worried though, I need a day off from my studies and chores. I think I'll sneak out to the town tomorrow, after training with Kaito in the morning. I'm just going to say I'm going to be studying in my room the rest of the day. Yeah, that should work...
I drift off to sleep

————————————————————
Tysm for reading this! Second chapter, letz go! I hope y'all enjoyed it, I'm trying my best to actually write a good fanfiction, heh. So have my Yaoi trash!!!See u guyz later!

Author-Chan,
Oliver