gray

author's note: this fic was originally a short drabble that i wrote last year. please enjoy the updated, expanded version.

----------

When it starts, Kihyun doesn't wake immediately. Instead, it takes a few long, dreamy moments.

And at first, he's only half-aware of what's happening, his perception trickling in bit by bit, his mind crawling up slowly, heavily from the depths of deep sleep to waking consciousness, until he's finally able to piece together the position that he's in, the position that they're in.

And then, he's flushing deep, face growing hot even in the total darkness of Hoseok's bedroom, Kihyun's body reacting faster than his mind, Kihyun blinking as his eyes adjust to the silky streams of moonlight coming in through the window.

Kihyun and Hoseok are still exactly as they were when they had fallen asleep just a few hours ago, the two of them warm from their blankets and the shared body heat. Hoseok is shirtless, wearing only boxers, while Kihyun wears one of Hoseok's large t-shirts and nothing else, their bare legs loosely tangled together beneath the covers. Hoseok is spooning Kihyun from behind, Hoseok's thick, muscular arms tightly locked around Kihyun's waist, Hoseok's face buried in Kihyun's hair, just at the back of his neck, and Hoseok's firm chest pressed flushed against Kihyun's back, Hoseok's pelvis pressed right against Kihyun's ass.

And that, there, is where the problem lies. And what a problem it is.

The thing is...Hoseok is still asleep. Kihyun knows this because Hoseok's breathing is slow and deep and even, his chest rising and falling steadily against Kihyun's back, and Hoseok is snoring, too, the sounds low and soft just behind Kihyun's ears, comforting and safe.

But despite Hoseok himself being asleep, Hoseok's body is very much awake, and very much excited.

Kihyun's eyes slowly widen in the dark, his skin growing hot, tingling all over at the realization that Hoseok is hard, Hoseok's big, thick cock pressing right into Kihyun's ass through the fabric of their thin clothing, right into the split between Kihyun's ass cheeks as Hoseok unconsciously squeezes Kihyun's body tighter and tighter in his big arms.

Somewhere way in the back of his mind, Kihyun wonders what Hoseok is dreaming about (or, more accurately, what Hoseok is dreaming about doing). But at the forefront, Kihyun's mind is short-circuiting, a mess of thoughts and sensations all tumbling over each other at once as his own body comes awake and alive, suddenly hypersensitive to every movement that his boyfriend makes behind him.

And now, Hoseok isn't just hard, he's moving, rolling his hips forward into Kihyun's ass at a slow, delirious pace and squeezing Kihyun's body in even tighter, moving Kihyun's body along with his own, and Kihyun can feel Hoseok's heart beating hard and fast against his back, Kihyun's skin heating up all over again as blood rushes fast all the way down to his fingertips and toes.

The bed creaks as Hoseok keeps rubbing himself against Kihyun's ass, Hoseok moaning low and guttural, and Kihyun's eyes flutter, go half-lidded, and he can feel his entrance quivering with need, achingly empty as he instinctively presses back into Hoseok's body, into Hoseok's cock.

And it's almost too much for Kihyun, the feeling of Hoseok's arms around him, and Hoseok's chest against his back, and Hoseok's cock hot and leaking against him, Hoseok pressing hard into Kihyun's back, almost as if to roll Kihyun over onto his stomach and to crawl on top of him, not pushing hard enough to actually do it, of course, but the intention, the potential for it is there, and now, Kihyun can't help but to moan softly as Hoseok ruts harder against him, actually slots his cock momentarily between Kihyun's ass through the thin boxers and t-shirt separating their bare bodies, and Kihyun squirms pathetically with need, and he's fully awake but he can't help but to feel like he's fallen into a dirty, dirty dream.