chapter 1 and disclaimer

I do not own MHA or any of the characters, just my 'story line' itll be pretty close to the regular MHA plot but some twists and turns are there. *WARNING* STRONG LANGUAGE AND POSSIBLY SMUT I'm not sure on that one yet we'll see where it goes . Midoriya has her own quirk as well as One For All it's called Angel. ALSO WARNING THIS CONTAINS SOME MENTALLY FUCKED SHIT SO IF THAT WILL TRIGGER YOU, SHOO!

Midoriya's P.O.V
I can't believe Kacchan still thinks I'm a boy. Its comical, honestly but he's in for a shock. U.A wont let me wear a boy's uniform or hero costume so he'll get to see me as who I am, a girl. I walk into my homeroom and see students mulling about talking and getting to know one another. I find an open seat and sit down.
"Hi! I'm Ochako Uraraka! My quirk is gravity I can make things float by touching them! Who are you?" A bubbly round faced girl with pink cheeks beams at me.
"I'm Izumi Midoriya, my quirks are Angel and Strength." I smile back at the girl, she seems friendly enough. Students begin to crowd my desk asking what my quirks do, intrigued as to how I have two. "Angel allows me to sprout wings. I can fly up to 30 miles per hour, and use the feathers as throwing knives. The feathers grow back as fast as I can use them but I start to bleed after a bit. Strength is just what it sounds like, I strengthen my entire body allowing me to deliver devastating blows and run faster."  I state with a smile. I'm met with a chorus of praise when the door slams open.
"Quiet down, fuckers!" I look past the crowd to see none other than Katsuki Bakugo.
"Language, Kacchan!" He snaps his head over to look at me and just freezes. He puts his head down. "Oops, sorry Deku, I didn't see you there." I just let out a giggle at his sudden personality change.
"Its okay, Kacchan!" I stand up and walk over to give him a hug, he's been on vacation all summer so I haven't seen him.
"Wait, Deku, you're...you're a girl
girl?!" He whispers to me, shocked.
"Hehe yeah! Um well the school wouldn't let me wear a boy
boy's uniform like middle school, I'm a tomboy, and my binder doesn't fit anymore." I smile up into his crimson eyes. I've always had a small crush on him, but I know to him, I've always been a brother.
Bakugo's P.O.V
Deku is a girl? The fuck? I think to myself, while hugging my best friend back. She smiles up at me and I swear I almost get lost in those emerald eyes.
"Okay kids, to your seats." A yellow Caterpillar slinks into the room, Deku and I recognize him as the pro hero, Eraser Head.
"Time for quirk tests, get your gym uniforms on and meet me on the field." God he sounds dead inside. I look over at Deku and notice a nervous look on her face. I wonder why, shes absolutely gorgeous. Katsuki what are you thinking! She's thought of you as a brother for so long you dont have a chance! I follow the class outside after changing to find almost like a gym aptitude testing area. Oh boy, that'll be fuckin' fantastic.