5

"Did you enjoy yourself

"Did you enjoy yourself...Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked up seeing the taller figure staring down at him, he locked eyes with the other. Taehyung slightly gasped pulling the covers over him, but there was no use Jungkook had already seen everything. Taehyung could feel the heat on his cheeks, but not because he was still turned on, but from embarrassment.

Jungkook was supposed to be the guy Taehyung hated, the guy who kidnapped him, but remembering Jungkook just changed everything he didn't even realize that he was still staring at the other.

Taehyung sighed slightly closing his eyes and looking down at his hands before something soft had touched his cheek, he opened his eyes quickly to see Jungkook now walking out of the room with a smile on his face..what? Did Jungkook just kiss Taehyung?

This was all so crazy and unexpected, if anything Taehyung thought Jungkook would hate him, I mean he exposed him, ruined his whole highscool life and he kissed him..? Wow some things you just would never think could happen. But the thing that got Taehyung out of his thoughts was the sound of the door shutting.

Taehyung laid down back in his bed and sighed relieved actually. He closed his eyes thinking about the memories he had with Jungkook, he missed him so much. But Taehyung just continued to smile he couldnt get over the feeling of Jungkooks lips touch him again he could feel a spark running throughout his whole entire body, god he loved Jungkook.

8:30 the next day

Jungkook was already up sitting at the edge of the bed thinking about what he had done yesterday. I mean he didnt regret kissing Taehyung on the cheek its just that when he did everything had came back to him. About what Taehyung had done. Jungkook couldnt let this get in the way because at the end of the day he loved Taehyung.

Originally the plan was to kidnap him and just torture him to death, but when Jungkook had really thought about it thats not what he wanted. He just wanted Taehyung back for good. After all Taehyung is the one who helped Jungkook when he needed it and there was no way Jungkook could forget that. So, no. Jungkook couldnt kill the boy who was like the only person he ever loved.

Jungkook was just staring into space before he heard a quiet knock on the door. He slowly got up and opened the door up to see Taehyung covered up with a blanket. "Tae..?" Jungkook had said not realizing that he called him by his nickname, when they were younger and best friends Jungkook came up with a name for Taehyung and it was Tae, he missed how they used to be and how good their relationship was.

"Oh..um y-yeah I need some clothes Koo- Jungkook.." Taehyung said softly slightly blushing when Jungkook had said Tae. Taehyung had almost slipped up saying Kookie, but he didnt want to, yet.

Jungkook sighed. "Wait here okay?" Taehyung just nodded in response while standing in the doorway waiting patiently. Jungkook went to his closet examining it for a quick minute he just picked some black skinny jeans and a gray sweatshirt.