9

I know you guys have been waiting lol. Also thank you soo much for over 9k reads i never expected something like that would happen and this story is such trash but i really appreciate it.
so.
i will now continue the story :)

It had been a couple of weeks since Jungkook and Taehyung became an official couple. But it was all so new to them considering how it all came to be. I mean Jungkook literally drugged him and drove him to his house, but I guess Taehyung didn't really mind now. They were much happier and they felt like this is how everything would stay, but they were wrong. Little did they know Jungkooks enemy was going to enter his life again..

"Taehyung I dont know about this." Jungkook said looking into the mirror, Taehyung wanted to try new outfits on Jungkook since he felt as if all Jungkook wore was black, but he could tell that he wasn't a fan of any of the outfits he had picked. "You look different-" "I look like I sell drugs.." Jungkook quickly replied. Taehyung slightly chuckled and went back to the closet. Meanwhile Jungkook was getting random texts from an unknown number. He didnt want to open them and read them because the person would be able to know if he had read it or not, but he was extremely curious. He turned on his phone and looked at the notifications. Once again the unknown number had blew his phone up saying how much they missed him and how they still loved them. Jungkook had raised his eyebrows and was about to respond to the person until he heard Taehyung running back in. The smaller male held up the outfit "Okay what do you think..?" Jungkook sighed and stared at the shirt that said "Im a rebel." The taller male rolled his eyes and exited the bathroom. "You haven't even put it on yet" Taehyung whined and walked up to Jungkook. "I refuse to wear that." Taehyung just let out a soft sigh and grabbed Jungkooks phone to tease him. Until he saw the messages from the unknown number. "Who is this..?" he said his voice slightly lowering. "Thats what i'm trying to figure out." Jungkook said. They both looked at each other. "Should I say something or just block them..?" Jungkook asked, but Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders and stared at the phone, he felt as if maybe Jungkook was hiding something from him. But he could be wrong so he just stayed quiet.

Jungkook had noticed Taehyungs strange behavior. "Why have you suddenly gone quiet?" Taehyung once again just shrugged his shoulders. Jungkook looked at him in curiosity, but didnt say anything else.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jimin stared at his phone waiting for Jungkook to reply, he sighed and looked away. His boyfriend, Yoongi was asleep like always. Jimin stared at the male slightly feeling bad. Jimin had actually never liked his whatsoever he was just a hookup really and they got into something serious. Jimin laid down on the bed staring up at the ceiling. He realized if he wanted Jungkook..he had to get rid of Taehyung. It didn't matter if they were "bestfriends" or not to Jimin. He slowly began to close his eyes and fell asleep with only one person on his mind.

Jungkook.

Jungkook couldnt even sleep. This unknown person was bothering him so much. He was so curious as to who it was he couldnt get it off of his mind. But to Jungkook the number seemed so familiar to him as if hes seen it before. He probably didnt though. Jungkook laid on his side and read over all the messages. "What the actual fuck..." he mumbled under his breath. He felt so uncomfortable reading them but they sounded so familiar and he felt like knew the person..