Chapter 15: What will she do?

The doctors have had Marco for an hour already and told us nothing. We called Angie and Rafael here knowing they need to be here with him. But one thing keeps nagging at me.

You already know the answer to that. Talking with Glossaryk.

How did he know I was talking with him? And does he know what about? Is that why he is thinking about leaving me for Kelly?

"Mrs. Diaz?" The doctor says holding a clipboard.

"She isn't here yet." I say.

"Alright. Well we have another Mrs. Diaz listed as well as his spouse, is she here?" They say looking at Star, Kelly, and I.

"That would be me." I say standing up. Motioning me to follow him I do so. He leads me to a desk to sign as proof of me being is wife and gives me a pass to see him.

"He is stable but unconscious." Looking on at Marco he is laying covered in bandages where he was shot. A nostril breathing assist and IV in his arm. "I will be back momentarily. Please be gentle if you touch him."

Leaving us alone I sit down beside him. "Marco..." I slowly and gently grab his hand intertwining his fingers with mines. "I'm so sorry." Why am I sorry you might ask? Because if I hadn't went behind Marco's back he wouldn't have found out and went to Kelly's comforting arms. But then it hits me. How did Marco find out? The only person who knew was Glossaryk....

Kissing him on his forehead I exit and go back to Star and Kelly. I don't know how, but I'm going to find out.

oOo
Two months later

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!! Marco comes home today!

Rafael, Angie, Star, and I are all planning his coming home party. When we get another shock of good news.

The baby is kicking! I know it has before but now itsore often.

Five months in and he or she is kicking like crazy. And not just any normal kicks, power kicks. Already they are taking after their Daddy. I wonder if I can find out the gender now?

"Heckapoo I need your help!" Princess Star shouts from the kitchen. Going in I duck as a pan floats above my head. Seeing the mess that is the kitchen I laugh.

"Star how did you get a puddle of water on the ceiling? And a family of fish in it as well?" I say eyeing them all swimming in contempt.

"Well, I thought magic and cooking went hand in hand to say the least. But I was wrong." Using a spell to fix everything I just laugh.

"Why don't we try a cook book now?"

She sighs and nods.

Finding one on special occasions we decide on making a cake. Getting all the ingredients together we wash our hands and some utensils and get to work. Three hours later our hard work finally paid off. A beautiful vanilla cake with cinnamon sprinkled in the top and welcome back Marco written on the top.

"Thanks Heckapoo." She says hugging me.

"It's no problem. Anything to make his return more comforting." I refrained from telling Kelly about this reunion. Not wanting her here when he comes back. Call me jealous but I want Marco to myself for a while. "You excited?" I ask her putting the cake in the fridge.

"Yes, I miss Marco and our adventures. I can't wait!" Getting giddy she starts using her magic to decorate the house. "He is supposed to get here in about an hour according to Rafael." Oh I can't wait.