25. Confessions Part 2

I lifted my head from tasting the sweetest part of Lydia. Hearing her cry out my name in the throes of her orgasms was something that I would never forget. Neither was the picture of her laying in my bed, deliciously naked and satisfied. I honestly thought that if anything sexual was going to happen, it would be way in the future. I knew it wasn't going to go much further than this tonight, and I was perfectly fine with that.

I threw her a sly smile as her eyes finally met mine.

"My turn," she purred to me. She fucking purred.

She got into sitting position before sliding off the bed. There was no trace of the modesty she had before this started. Her eyes were hungry she brought her arms around my neck and kissed me with so much desire and passion, my head was spinning. She slid her arms down my chest until she got to the drawstring of my swim shorts.

She pulled the laces free and gave my a sultry smile. "I've never done this before. But you were very...generous. I want to return the favor."

Sounds good to me, I thought, surprised I could think any rational thoughts with her looking at me that way. I was rock hard for her and, experience or not, I knew whatever she did to me, I was going to enjoy.

She pushed my shorts from my waist and they fell to the floor. Without breaking eye contact with me, she turned and instructed me to lay back on the bed. Once I got comfortable, she slowly and seductively straddled my waist. Fuck, where did this side of her come from? I wasn't complaining, this side of her was just as sexy as the Lydia I've come to know.

She kissed a path from my neck down my stomach. She was going slowly; leisurely. It was like she was just enjoying my body. And torturing the fuck out of me.

"Christ, Lydia...you're killing me," I groaned.

She let out a chuckle before she finally took my hard length into her hand. I hissed as my back arched when she started to stroke me. She went up and down, slow and steadily.

"How does it feel?" She asked in a throaty voice.

I looked up and she had her eyes on me; waiting for my answer. It took me a few minutes to even think about an answer to give her, let alone actually answer her. How did it feel?! It was probably one of the best things I've ever felt in my life. I've been with my fair share of women, but Lydia was...different.

"Nothing better," I managed to get past my lips.

"Well, let's just see about that."

When she surprised me by taking me into her warm mouth, I nearly came right then and there. "Fuck, Lydia!" was all I could say as she continued to work me with some natural talent. The sensations she caused when she was sucking me was almost too much to bare. How was it going to feel when I'm actually inside of her? That nearly sent me over the edge.

"You're-- amazing. Christ, that's good." For someone who had never done this before, she sure was a fast learner.

I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm; and when she flicked her eyes up to me, that did it. I released myself into mouth, and she took all of me.

After it was done, I couldn't move. Couldn't think. She moved up the bed and stretched out next to me. She had her elbow bent and was resting her head on her hand. I turned my head to look at her and she had the most amazing smile on her face.

"Kiss me," I whispered.

She obliged and instantly put her lips against mine. I cupped her face and stroked my tongue against hers. She sighed into my mouth and rested her hand on my chest.