dream a little dream of me

"Are you serious?" Zibby exclaimed. Grace nodded slowly, clarifying her words. "Grace! Oh! My! God!" The perky girl jumped up and down before wrapping her arms around tightly around her best friend. "This is incredible!" She pulled away, resuming her jumping.

Grace rounded the nurses' station to sit down in front of the chart shelves. "Yep." Biting her bottom lip.

Zibby joined her on the other side of the station, holding onto the end of the counter, "Well, aren't you excited? I mean, come on, you're having a baby." Grace pulled her down into a seat beside her in order for the ears of a curious intern—just inches away from them—to unable to hear them.

She gripped her arms, shushing her in the process, "Be quiet." She harshly whispered.

"Ow!" Zibby tried to brush Grace's hands—which were accompanied by her sharp fingernails—away. "And stop deflecting, what's up with you? Shouldn't you be happy?"

Grace rolled her eyes, "Z, what about me screams pregnant with Mark Sloan's bastard child?"

"Um, I don't know. The par that you are pregnant with Mark Sloan's bastard child." She whispered back at her, directing her eyes to her flat stomach before then exclaiming again, "I'm so happy for you, G!" Throwing her arms up in excitement. She lowered her tone, leaning back towards Grace, "You're going to be the best mom." The blonde simply smiled in return before Zibby ruined the moment, "Holy crap what if I'm pregnant with his bastard child. They'd be sisters!"

A slap on the arm is given to Zibby, "Geez, Zib, you really know how to make me feel better."

Before a response could be given they were interrupted by Ruth, "What's all this shouting over here about?"

Grace uttered a lot of stutters before Zibby stood up, leaning over the counter and in a loud whisper, "Our little Grace is having her own little baby bastard."

This then prompting Ruth's mouth to drop open and Grace placing her head in her hands at Zibby's big mouth. The brunette issued a "shut up!" before joining the two on the other side of the counter. "Mark Sloan's?"

"Who else's would it be?" She joked before standing up out of her chair. "Well, I should try and tell Mark before you two"—her eyes pointing directly at Zibby—"tell everybody, which you've already seem to do." Directing her eyes at the intern obviously eavesdropping on the three nurses' conversation. 

Zibby zipped her lips and "threw away the key" before squealing, jumping up and down, holding her hands tightly. Carefully and quietly whispering (smiled plastered brightly on her face), "You're pregnant."

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Grace approached Mark as he stuck a needle into a woman's cheek.