Josh

"Hey baby" I said to Clayton as I walked over to him, "hey baby, you coming with me to the party tonight" I nodded "who's?" I asked him "joshs" he said and pointed to him, I looked over him "oh you got invited or what?" I asked him as he wasn't the most popular person like josh was "yeah since hockey, we've been cool or whatever" I nodded "okay pick me up later" I told him. He smiled and kissed my cheek, "yep"

———
After getting to josh's house, Clayton staying beside my side as we got a drink "y/n, Clayton half you two could make it" I smiled and nodded "um.. I think daisy is somewhere I'm gonna find her" I told Clayton as he nodded "okay babe"

After about ten minutes or so, and ending up in the backyard, I sat down and decided just to give up on looking for her, that's when josh came up from behind me "didn't know he was bringing you" he jumped a tiny bit "he's my boyfriend" I said "hmm wouldn't have guess that when you were chocking on my co-"

"Can you shut up okay, I cheated on him and I never meant to but if you would stop bringing it up please" he gave me a weird look "you haven't told him" I shook my head "I don't know how, why is it any of your business if I told him or not anyway" I asked as he ran his tongue along his bottom lip "it isn't" I nodded "okay then josh, stay out of it" I walked back in the house.

That's when daisy decided to magically appear "Clayton's here so I had to find you" I giggled at my drunk best friend, "I know he's the one who took me here" she gave me a look "I thought we said it's smart not to bring the boyfriend the the dudes house" I nodded "he wanted to go, I couldn't not go, when do I ever turn down a party" she nodded "why did you have to be such a party girl"

"You did what" I heard Clayton yell, I turned behind me and walked to where the yelling was happening, "I fucked your girlfriend" josh told him and my face was in complete shock "actually in the bed upstairs too, I could show you if you'd like" josh said, "y/n what the fuck" Clayton said and then angrily left the house, josh just stood there his friends all laughing around him.

I left to find Clayton, which wasn't hard as he was not that far down the street "Clayton" I said, he stopped "tell me that isn't true" he asked me, looking into my eyes, I just couldn't lie to him any longer "I am so sorry" he shook his head, "no you arent, why would you possibly do this to me, you know I've been cheated on before" I nodded.

"I know you have, it was months ago when we first started dating and I was drunk and I can't even remember how we ended up there but it happened" he gave me a look "you've been keeping this for months y/n, are you serious, did you think this would never get out, I can't believe you, don't call me or text me this, us is over, finished completely, I don't date cheaters" he said and walked off to his car.

I sat down on the curb, how could I possibly cheat on this great guy with this fuckboy, speaking of which... josh sat next to me "fuck off" I told him. "Most girls are happy I fuck them" I rolled my eyes at him "I wish I never fucking went that your party but I was so happy that the most popular guy asked me to go, I should have never drank with you but I couldn't get over the face that THE josh Richards wanted me to take shots with him, and never should I have slept with you"

"What was your point of doing all of it huh?" I asked him "Clayton was new on the team and in school, we wanted to mess around with him and when we found out you guys were dating a few weeks later" I looked at him disgusted "you slept with me to play a joke on him?" I asked "aye look I didn't magically see you in the halls and think 'wow look at her, I wanna invite her to the party' as I haven't seen you throughout the years we've been going to school together" he said.

"If you ever go near me again, I'll break your nose" I told him and started walking down the street "where are you going" he asked me "home" I said, "the party isn't over" he said as I continued to walk away from him, "fuck your stupid party" he was shocked "y/n come on, we had a good time last time" I stopped and looked at him "see you knew it was good" he said all cocky like.

I walked over to him and went to throw a punch, "y/n" daisy said and held my hand "let me hit him" I said as josh looked over to his friends that were at the door, "you know what, he isn't worth it because it's on me, I fell for the fuckboys games, it's all my fault and I'm going home now" I said. "I'll drive you" josh said and I gave him a look "no" I told him and he rolled his eyes, his friend giving Him a set of keys "get in the fucking car" he said and I gave him a look and rolled my eyes.

———
"Look I'm sorry" josh said as we were almost to my house "turn here" I told him, "are you going to say you forgive me now?" He asked, "no because you don't have to say sorry" I said, "I ruined your relationship" he said, "this house right here" I told him as he turned into my drive way, "it takes two people to have sex josh, you weren't the entire reason my relationship ended but let's not talk to each other again" I said and got out of his car.