Menstruation Head....

Nagisa's Pov:

Lunch time and I'm heading to the forest to meet Shi-chan and to *talk* about something.

I then saw her sitting under the tree waiting for me.

"Sup Nagi how are you it's been long has it." She said waving at me.

I replied and ask "Yeah it's been, how's Ms. Hana doing? Is she angry about you going in class E?"

(A/N: I'm too lazy so... Shizumi-S, Karma-N and since it's Nagisa's Pov his using M for me.
That's all I'm out)

S - Of course not like mom always say " Go for it if that's what makes you happy" and one reason she agreed is because my friends are here.

M - Cool! Oh right I'm actually wondering what's with the act earlier?

S - I don't know.... Maybe it's fun?

M - Ok?

We keep talking and catching up what we miss when we're in different class. She told me all about the 5 Ass like human that she hate. She then asked

S - Oh right where's Karma, Nagisa?

M - Ditching...

S - He'll never change his still a sadis-

Before she could finish her words someone cuts in

K - Hi Nagisa I heard my name called do you need something?

And there I knew that the new world war has  began...

Shizumi's Pov :

"So you have ears? I never knew" I said mocking him as  I chuckle.

"What are you doing here Ms smartly pants?" He ask while having a lazy look in his face.

"It's not your business Menstruation Head" I chuckle and look at Nagisa who's being ignore and smile.

"Well it is Black Head" he respond.

"Let's just go back Nagisa you too Karma." I as I started walking away while Nagisa follow behind and letting Karma stand there.

"Karma let's go-" Nagisa shouted but I cut him with.

"You should know better Nagisa y
you know Menstruation comes only one week in a month." I said laughing to myself.

Then Karma run to my side and whispered.

"How about I come in you, that will be fun."

'That Sadist bastard!' then I punch him in the side and grab Nagisa running in the class room.

/Time Skip/

Sitting in my chair hands in my face blushing and thinking about earlier.

'This will be fun.' *smirk*

A/N: Sorry for my wrong grammar I'm not good at it. I will also be posting more information on my Oc.

Also Vote if you're an Assassination Classroom maniac like me or just a fan.