Little Dwarf

A/N: I don't know what I'm gonna title this so I'm just gonna outline a few words and make it title

Third POV:

The two stand there silently watching each other then they continue walking to school, flirting and annoying each other.

"Hey Karma, why didn't you tell me about your big, slimy toy? We could have fun together like we use to." Shizumi ask to Karma smirking to herself.

"I don't know, maybe you'll hug all fun like always." Karma replied to her.

"Not this time!" Shizumi smiles at Karma.

"So hey Karma, when will you confess to Nagisa?" Again Shizumi annoys Karma and it's affective.

"You.... little!! Come here!!" Karma shouted as he chases Shizumi to school.

Shizumi arrived first to their ragged classroom while Karma is in her tail. She slows down when she noticed Koro-sensei up ahead and Karma being Karma he still didn't notice Koro-sensei.

"Sir!!! Help me someone is chasing me!!" Shizumi shouting fake crying and running towards the Octopus.

"You little dwarf come here!!!!" Karma shouted as Shizumi hides behind the teacher .

"Karma! You shouldn't scare Ms. Kiyori she's only new here!" Koro-sensei scolded Karma for his "wrong doings" as he let you in the classroom.

'Hahaha I'm so in troubled with Karma he will probably will hate me.' Shizumi thought the blushes.

'It's okay!' She smiles with a tint of blush in her cheeks.

A/N: Hi  guys Vote if you're an assassination classroom maniac just like me or just a fan.

I will post more chapters in the near future so keep toon? tone?

Byeeeeeeeeee