Home

Shizumi's POV:

'Beep beep beep'

"Ahhhh stupid alarm" I mumbled as I slamming the clock to the wall and rolling to the bed finding the perfect spot.

As I roll and I heard a meow down to the floor and seeing a black cat pushing its paws to the alarm clock.

"Huh? Noir? What are you doing? 6:00 o'clock?! We're late!"

"Thanks Noir!"

Running to the bathroom after 10 minutes I run out of the bathroom with towel around myself. I change to my uniform then I feel in my feet a small paws asking for attention.I saw Noir with my bag.

'Finish! now time for breakfast.'

"Come Noir." I smile at him as I carry him in the kitchen and start cooking breakfast.

Third POV:

As Shizumi happy cooks a boy with the same age as her enter the kitchen and positioning himself to hug her. But...

"So... How is your heist Bro?"

Shizumi suddenly speak making the male stop.

"Ummm it failed I'm sorry Sis..." he said while rubbing his head.

"Really?" Shizumi said as she raise her brows.

"It's all because for that kid in the glasses!" He said getting fired up.

"Hahaha really?? A kid in a glasses beat you? What happened I thought your the second Kaito Kid, Kaito!" Shizumi respond laughing making Kaito embarrassed.

"Well that's enough with that here eat breakfast or Aoko~chan will be angry because your late." Shizumi said pushing a plate with bacon and eggs.

"I need to go now or I'll be late. Your bento is in the corner, ok? Make sure you don't go in any kind of trouble!! Bye!!!" She shout while running in the front door.

"Bye Sis" Kaito shouted back.

Shizumi is running as fast as she can but she accidentally bump into someone and it's the Red Devil himself.

A/N: Sorry for my wrong grammar I'm not good at it. I will also be posting more information on my Oc.

Also Vote if you're an Assassination Classroom maniac like me or just a fan.