Chapter continous....❤️

"Zubiya kya hua" he rushed through home and Dr.Shahroze who was watching him standing on reception asked "Is everything ok Dr.Asfandyaar?" "Yes sir bus wo.
.me aata hu" he was rubbing his head.Dr.Shahroze also got tensed.He was over possesive for Zubiya.He knew that from how much pain and bad time she had suffered from he dont want to give her more of that moments.He tries each and every moment to make her smile and feel relaxed with him.She was laying on the bed without any senses.Gaiti and Lubna Aunty was looking also so tensed.He sighed "Uff kuch nhi hua,...me to pareshan hi hogya tha""Asfi sahi se dekho beta kya hua hai?" "Mama kuch nhi bus weakness hui hai i think ye abhi bhi apne khaane peene par tawaja nhi deti" "Ha to tumhari zimmedari haina"Gaiti taunted."G G meri hi hai..acha..ab me aa hi gya hu to jab tak issey hosh nhi aata idhar hi rahu ga or... lunch bhi karlu ga"he cleverly smiled."Ha ha me tumhe aise jaane bhi nhi deti beta chalo fresh hojao" "G,or haan Saim kab ayega school se?""Abhi bas aane wala hai"Gaiti smiled and they both left from there.He looked at her.Such an innocent doll like girl was her.He placed his hand on her hairs and started kinda playing with them.Why he was so possesive over her?Why he cares for her so much?Which thing made him so mad at that time when Zubiya's call declined?He never thought that he will ever fall for someone even when he loved Faryal he never felt that he will be so caring and loving towards them.He was lost in his thoughts when she opened her big eyes more widenly like she opened her eyes from a dangerous dream.He stood up towards her."Zubiya?Shukar Allah tum uth gyi uff dara diya tha mujhe"he held her hand "Kya hua tha mujhe?" "Kuch nhi Zubi tum bas behosh hogyi thi acha..can you sit?" "Ha ha kya hogya hai bus" she cleaned her throat as it was dry."Oh tum paani piyo"he poured out a glass from jug and make her sip.She was sitting in the bed."Acha Chalo hum log khana khaate hai""Aap hospital chor k kyu aye aap ki zaroorat thi""Tumhe bhi to zaroorat thi or meri family especially Zubi se barh k mere liye kuch bhi nhi"he patted her cheeks and went through kitchen and after some minutes came in with a tray with tasty salan roti made from Gaiti."Chalo me khilata hu"she smiled and immediately said Alhamdullilah in whisper.How much she was thankful towards Allah for these blessings.She started eating.'Khud bhi to khao"then Zubiya made a bite and placed into his mouth.
___
Hey guys AssalmoAlaikum.As my exams are gonna started so i will update my stories soon❤️