Chapter#14

Noticing Asfi's blank face continuously looking at Zubiya first and then the ultra sound machine afterwards again and again. Asfi couldn't resist himself from getting in the room especially after seeing Gaiti getting in there and making him more curious and tensed. He was just opening the door when he heard Gaiti telling Zubiya that she is expecting twins. Gaiti and Dr.Asifa talked within each other's eyes and left the room. Zubiya just noticed Asfi standing there. Her eyes were a little wet at the moment. She lightly smiled when her eyes met his. He took little steps towards her bed and she noticed his eyes were also not dry.

*Ussi lamhey dono ko aik bohat hi khoobsurat or talkh raat yaad ayi jab un dono ne apni mohabbaton ka izhaar kia tha or dono kuch aisi hi kashmakash me mubtala thay...is hospital ki chaar deewariyon ko unki muhabbat k tamam qissey yaad they*

"Zubiya..." after a long silence finally Asfi whispered and came closer to her.

"Asfi..." she was almost crying. They even didn't know why they were getting so emotional at this moment like they should be happy , laughing and celebrating but they both were in tears.

He said nothing else more just pulled her in a tight hug as he did that night. She quickly responded to the hug and held him tightly. Both were happily crying.

"You are the best thing ever happened to me Zubiya you are a special gift for me from Allah and I dont know in which of my good deed return Allah gave me you"

"And you are also not less than a blessing Asfi"

"I cant believe Zubi you are going to bless me with twins like my own children who will call me papa and you mama" he even didn't know how to express his feelings he was just saying his heart out loud.

"Its Allah Taa'la Asfi he is going to bless us with the biggest blessings in the world"

They broke the hug. He cupped her face and wiped her tears. She did the same with Asfi.And they both laughed seeing each other clownery red nose and wet eyes just because of they got to know they are going to have babies and thats also twins.

"I love you Asfi"

"I love you too Zubi" he slightly laughed and kissed her forehead and got up from there.

"Tum ab aisa karo k ghar jao me bhi bas aik do ghantey tak pohanch raha hun mm?" he held her hand while standing and said.

She just nodded and smiled.

______________

"Reports k mutaabiq to gender reveal bhi hogya hai lekin abhi me confirm nhi keh sakti kher aisa na ho tum mujhe baad me kaho lekin aik beta or aik beti hi expected hai. Wese tum kya chahte ho Asfi?" He was in Dr.Shahroze office with Dr.Asifa discussing ultrasound. Dr Shahroz was also so happy for both of them. He was still busy in his own work but was listening to Asfi and Asifa's conversation.

Asfi was just looking down lost in some thought when he heard the question.

"....Issey achi baat kya hogi..." he said.

"Asifa tumhari duty ka time horha hai" Dr.Shahroze said.

"Oops haan me to bhool hi gyi aaj" she got panicked and left the room.

"Asfi...are you okay? Matlab sab sahi to haina?" Dr.Shahroze leaned towards him more looking at him with complete focus.

"Mm? ..Han han mujhe kya hona hai"he laughed a lil bit.

"Bas Zubiya k liye hi pareshan tha thora bohat uski health...." after some time he started telling by himself.

"Ohnoo Asfi mujhe dara hi dia tha tumne dekho aisa kuch nhi hoga stay calm and celebrate the happiness"
_________

"Baba aapko wese zyada kis ki khawish thi beta ya beti"

"Beta mujhe to aik bohat pyari si beti ki hi khwahish thi bai wese tum to ho humare paas lekin aik or nanhi si guriya ki khwahish hai mujhe to humare ghar me" Baba said softly.

Zubiya and Baba were sitting outside having chai. Mama served them chai and left for ordering two bakras for 'sadqa' and a lot of sweets.

"Betiyaan waqai bohat pyari hoti hain" Zubiya was smiling looking down.

He deepended his smile in answer.

"Bai saara kaam mene karwa lia hai ab me soch rhi thi aaj bohat khushi ka din saabit hua hai to acha sa khana tyar krti hun or Gaiti or Haroon or agar tum log kaho to Asifa or Dr.Shahroze ko bhi bulate hain"
Baba and Zubiya were laughing looking at each other.

"Bai itni jaldi kya hai abhi...jab Insh'a ALLAH se wo din ayega jab hum bari si dawat rakhenge abhi aap bas zyada ss zyada Gaiti or Haroon ko kehdein" Baba said smiling.

"G mama or shayad wo dono available bhi na ho weekend nhi haina duties pr hongey Gaiti to phir bhi ajayengi"

"Acha chalo theek hai me aati hun phir" Mama left.

Happiness was all around them. Blessings were all upon them. She said "Alhamdullilah" in her mouth silently while looking at the beautiful views of Neelum Valley.
_______
❤️❤️❤️❤️