Chapter#13❤️

"Pata hai Zubiya jab tum paida hui thi na to me itni khush thi k Allah ne humare ghar rehmat bheji haim Pata hai jab Allah kisi k ghar beti bhejta hai to iska matlab hota hai wo ussey khush hai or tum bhi meri kisi naiki k badley tohfa ho meri Zubi... lekin tumhare Abbi...."

"Abbi?" she murmured in sleep. Asfi was still awake and was working on some files and laptop on the desk but he heard some voice. Zubiya's eyes were closed but she was sweating.

"Ammi? Abbi? " suddenly her mother stopped telling her something she was telling and she got worried.

"Zubiya?"
"Ruhaan Bhai?...Bhai...Abbi?"
She came towards him and held his both arms and he was lightly in tears.

"Abbi nhi hain Zubi" he was just able to say this"

She got up with a scream. Asfi was back at his work but quickly ran to her and sat with her. She looked terrified.

"Zubiya? Kya hua hai?" he held her from both shoulders to make her calm.

"Abbi? Ruhaan Bhai? ...kahan hai saarey" she was crying. He understood she just got one more nightmare...not a nightmare.. probably her own life past life.

"Ruhaan Bhai? Wo hain idhar hi hain" Asfi smiled with worried eyes to console her with her brother's name.

"Abbi? Ammi?...wo nhi hain?" she asked like an innocent kid. All of this was normal in this situation. Dr.Asifa told him to stay calm and handle her obstacles peacefully and he didn't get why she was telling him that...means obviously i will stay calm and with peace i am the happiest person at Earth now. But how she was asking for her brother at midnight and he was just thinking that what to do. He cant see her in this pain or even a bit worried. Whatever she asks whatever at morning or night, he makes it possible only for her and especially these days. He was thinking about all this when Zubiya suddenly woke up from bed and ran to washroom. He ran after her but didn't go inside.

"Zubiya?"

"Tum theek ho na" he was looking like an innocent kid now who was that worried for the next person that he was about to cry when Zubiya came out from washroom cleaning her face with towel.

"Zubiya?"

"Asfi..." she whispered.

He came to her and held her from her shoulders. She held his back tightly to walk through to bed as she was feeling so weak.

He set her pillows again and made her lay down and went to other side to lay down himself

He set her pillows again and made her lay down and went to other side to lay down himself. He put his glasses on side table and was putting the comforter on his and her legs perfectly when he saw Zubiya's hand traveling for his hand with close eyes and breathing heavily. He came close to her and held her hand with both his hands. She also came near to him. Asfi could feel her warm heavy breathes on his face. She hid her face in his chest.

She was missing her parents a little lot more these days.
_____________

"Or phir Asfi hogya...do do betey..zimmedari hoti hai bohat beton ki tarbiyat karna beta Usman or me itney khush they Asfi k honey pr or jab Daniyal ki shadi hui Gaiti se mujhe laga mere ghar beti agyi or ab tum to ho hi mera bacha" she passed her hand softly through her chin and she was listening with a weak smile.

"Aap sachi mein meri maa ki tarah hain mama... balkey meri mama hi hain...Me Allah ka shukar adaa nhi karsakti k unho ne mujhe kese andaaz me Asfi se milwaya or uske zariye aap logon se" she placed her hand above Lubna's. They both were at dining table. Zubiya was feeling better. It was evening and they were making dinner. Zubiya insisted so much to help. Lubna was not letting her in but she said

"Acha salad to bana hi sakti hun beth kr"

After giving touchup to rice Lubna also came and sat with her and starting telling her experience when Asfi was born. She saw a reflection of her mother in her. She could hear her mother's voice still from last night's dream.

_______

"Lekin beti hui to uska naam to Eshaal rakhunga ya Inaya...Hania bhi rakh saktey hain...Madiha bhi...or!"

"Bas bas Excited father to be ab aap kamrey se bahar jayein thori der" Dr.Asifa came from behind setting her overall properly laughing and his excitment. Zubiya was just smiling laying on the bed while holding his hand.

He got up at her voice and laughed with a bit embarrassment.

"Chalein bas ab 5 min aap bahar jayein aapko andar bulati hun me...5 minutes reh saktey hain bahar ya nhi?" Dr.Asifa asked him and he just nodded with a smile of excitment and went out . In some time they were going to see that who is going to be their first baby...A boy or a girl.

_______

It was about 1 hour and she said 5 minutes. According to his knowledge ultra sound dont take this much time. He didn't go to duty in this hour. He just dialed some important calls and did some texts and now he was getting worried but didn't know what to do. She was not even letting him in somehow because of some privacy and somehow because of surprise. He got up and started walking from here and there when Gaiti was passing by and caught him there.

"Asfi?" she came to her.

"Hmm" he surprisingly turned to her with straight expressions.

"Tum...idhar..koi patient hai..ya? Ohh Acha Zubi" she was confused when she realized that Mama just told her about Zubiya's ultrasound today and she forgot because of her work. She was all time busy with her patients. She smiled.

"Abhi abhi gyi hai andar? "

"Nhi taqreeban aik ghanta hone wala hai" he said stammering. Gaiti shocked first and then looked at the door.

"Itni der to nhi lagni chahiye....acha tum pareshan na ho me dekh k aati hun..." she gave a smile to him and he also tried to smile back.

Gaiti went into room. Zubiya was faint. Dr.Asifa was checking some files.

"Oh Gaiti tum ho...come in" she looked at yhe door knock thinking it would be Asfi but she saw Gaiti there.

Then they started discussing something.

When Zubiya slowly started opening her eyes and tried to focus her eyes on the computer in front.

"Han to lekin...Arey Zubiya ...hosh aya hai issey" Gaiti told Dr Asifa between their discussion.

"Gaiti" Zubiya smiled.

"Zubiya" she answered with love.

"Beti hai ya beta"

"Dono" Gaiti whispered.

Dr.Asifa was smiliy. Zubiya passed a confused glance at them both.

"Aa...um..kya matlab" she got scared

"You are expecting twinsss!!!"
______

Hey beautiful readers hope you all liked it❤️❤️