She is not me

We have been in the enchanted forest for 2 weeks now. The queen and Robin are in love while me and Henry are trying to adopt here. The queen and Regina divided the castle so that we don't bother her. So basically me, Regina and Henry are living in a half, and she lives in the other half.
I was laying down on the bed while Henry was outside training on how to use a sword. The door opened and someone came in.
" good morning babe " said Regina.
She came and sat down on the bed next to me.
" Gina, good morning " I said.
" Emma I wanted to apologize "
I frowned and looked at her.
" what ? Why ? " I asked.
" you left your parents, you left your whole world because of me. I practically lied to you about who I am and you had to come here with me to save my life and left everything behind you " she said.
" Gina, you are my wife, you are my whole world. I didn't come here because I was forced to, I chose to rescue you because I cannot live without you. I have noticed lately that you feel guilty and it's actually annoying me. Regina, you were ready to sacarfice yourself for me and Henry, you let the queen hit and torture you to protect us. Regina I could never have asked for a better wife "
Her eyes were filled with tears and she looked at me. I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. I moved my head from her shoulder and softly placed my lips on her neck.
" what are you doing ? " she said laughing.
" kissing your neck " I said smiling while biting her neck.
Suddenly the door opened but we were too into it that we didn't even notice the door. I moved to her lips and kissed them passionately while grabbing her head.
" Ehmm " we heard a voice.
We pulled back and looked at the door to see the queen.
" your majesty " I said.
" Looks like I interrupted something " she said.
" no it's fine " said Regina blushing.
" I just came to tell you that I found a spell that will take you back to your world as I promised to do. Now you have to tell me if you want to go back or not " the queen said.
I looked at Regina and we both looked at the ground.
" Is there something wrong ? " asked the queen.
" we didn't tell you why we came here " I said.
" actually you didn't, but if you want to speak I am willing to listen " the queen said.
We all sat down and we told her everything. She partially knew the story because she is actually Regina herself, we just had to explain the part of Regina being taken as a prisoner and my deal with Gold to free Regina and send us here.
" so back there in your world Regina is a prisoner ? " she asked.
" yes " I said.
" and she was about to get executed " she said.
" yes " Regina replied.
" how could you be that weak ? " she asked looking at Regina.
" w-what ? " Regina said.
" Regina you are supposed to be the good version of me not the stupid and weak version of me "
" Regina ! " said Regina to the queen. " don't talk to me like that "
" really ? They were about to fucking kill you and you are mad at me because I am calling you stupid ? Regina I have fucking tortured you and was about to kill you from torturing and all what you did was begging me to stay away from your wife and kid instead of protecting them from me ! " she said in a loud voice.
Regina looked down and some tears escaped her eyes.
" and now you are crying ? Great! We have never cried in our whole life Regina for fuck's sake !! You know what ? There is a huge difference between being good and being weak but you are weak Regina. I am done with you " she said then she left the room and shut the door.
I went to hug Regina who was crying and looking down.
" Emma I need to be alone " she said.
"  bu— "
" Emma please "
I nodded and went outside our room. I was really afraid that the queen's words could influence Regina. I don't want her to go back to the woman she was. I love her and I don't want her to be this person again. 2 hours had passed since I left Regina so I decided to go back to the castle. I was so drunk and I went to our room to see Henry sleeping but Regina was not there. I went through the halls until I found the queen standing in a room looking at the kingdom from her balcony.
" Have you seen Regina ? "
She turned around and looked at me. She was wearing a long blue dress and her long hair was looking beautiful on her head. The back of the dress was uncovered so her back was showing in a beautiful way and she was wearing simple makeup.
" oh Emma you look beautiful " she said.
" thanks, you too " I said.
She came closer to me and stood right in front of me. " you are looking for Regina ? "
" yeah I can't find her in our room "
" maybe she is thinking about my words "
" you were too harsh on her "
" she had to hear these words, she is me, and I was never that weak "
" Regina is not weak, she went through a lot "
" so did I! We are the same person Emma! But these incidents made me stronger not weaker "
" I sometimes get really impressed by your strength and power "
" are you drunk ? "
" yeah " I said. " you know what ? You look really beautiful with long her " I said. I was too drunk to realize that this was the queen not Regina. We were already too close to each other so I suddenly grabbed her head and kissed her lips. She moaned in my mouth from the surprise then she kissed me back while putting her hand on my shoulders.

* Regina *
I was so angry at the queen. I know she is me but actually no one is allowed to talk to me that way EVEN MYSELF. After sitting with my self for a while I decided to go talk to her. I walked through the halls and reached her room. I opened the door without knocking and I couldn't believe my eyes. The queen and Emma were standing there kissing so passionately that they didn't even notice me coming in. I was shocked that I felt my whole body shaking. I couldn't believe that Emma is doing this to me. I turned around and left the room crying. I went to my room and slept on my bed. I kept crying so much that I actually slept from tiredness.