Dancing in the heat

"Get the fuck out there and preform you slut" Tim screams as he slaps my face. I fall onto the floor from the force and whimper "go on, you no good for nothing slut!!" He pointed to the door.

I got up and limped to the door. I'm limping because two weeks ago he slapped my leg in between a door and it's frame. It killed. And I'm still in pain two weeks later.

I get out onto the main floor, the dance floor where the poles are and start my regular pole dance routine. Men start walking up to my pole throwing me money and trying to touch me in inappropriate places.. only if they knew I was 16.

I noticed a familiar group of men, who come here quite often. They always sit in the VIP section. They're a group of black males, they're all fairly good looking too. They must be quite wealthy as whenever they come here they're always in the VIP section.

I carry on dancing doing one of my favourite routines. Although I absolutely hate this 'job' that I was forced into. I kind of enjoy it, I've always wanted to be a dancer.
Admit-tingly, I never wanted to dance like this, I wanted to dance for singers. Huge singers. But now I'm in this shit hole and can't get out, that will never happen. All the other girls can come and go as they please... but me? Because I'm so young and I don't wanna be here, the owner: Tim.. won't let me leave.

"India is ready for you to head to the private dance room and she'll give you a 5-10 minute private dance depending on the price you're willing to pay" Tim announces through the microphone. I roll my eyes and sigh, 'india' is my stage name.
I get up off of the stage and head round the back to the private dance rooms. I go into the dimly lit red one: the door sign reads 'India's private dance room'
Whoever wants me, will come to my door and knock. I get around 20 a night asking for a private dance. But if I'm not available they'll go to the other 50 doors lined up beside me and get a private dance from them.

I get changed into my private dance outfit and wait for my first customer.
As it's nearly Halloween we do a Halloween week. And when we private dance for customers we dress up sexily and scary.
I'm dressed like this:

When I've finished straining myself up

When I've finished straining myself up. I hear a knock at the door. I go and open it with a smile "Hey" I smile at the guy I noticed from earlier.. I think they're all brothers. I hear moaning so I pop my head out of the door and see Amy having sex against a wall with some skinny ratty white dude. I rolled my eyes at her, she has a room for shit like that.
That reminds me, customers can have sex with us too. That's only if they are willing to pay the extra $300.
I welcome the guy in, he walks in with a soft sexy smile.
"I'm Jackie" he states holding his hand out for me to shake "India" I smile shaking his hand.
He keeps ahold of my hand and pulls me to his body. He kisses me as he grabs on my ass making me moan. He's quite sexy actually, this is gonna be a great early birthday present as it's my 17th birthday tomorrow.

He walks to the bed still kissing me. He sits down breaking the kiss "dance for me Indie" he coos, giving me a nickname.
I bite my lip and start rolling my hips to the contestant music that plays in this room.
I turn around giving him a full view of my ass. He groans at the sigh. I lower myself and sit on his already hard dick. I roll my hips which causes him to roll his hips in sync with mine "you already got me hard baby" he moan as he laid back on the bed. I turned around to face his as I straddled his body.
I unbuckled his belt with help from him, I lowered his pants and pulled out his hard member, I moved off of his lap and immediately took his large dick into my mouth. I bobbed my head, licked all over his throbbing shaft
"Look at me" he groans as I deep throat him, I look up at him while I continue to do my job. His eyes roll back as he rests his head on the bed. When he cums in my mouth, I swallow it and stand up to grab a condom "are you here for sex?" I ask looking at him.
He nods showing me a weak smile "Yeah.." he then frowned "but we don't have to. We could sit, and talk?"
I shook my head "we can't. It's against the rules to get personal with customers. I'm sorry" I say softly
He shook his head "it's fine don't worry, I don't know why I said it" he sighed and watched me open the condom.