Blame it on the boogie

14th April 1979: 4 months later:
Michael's PoV

I like her.
Simply put. I like her.

I think I'm more past the 'liking' her stage now. I think I love her. She has no idea about my feelings towards her, and I hope she never does.
Randy and mother are the only ones who know I feel things for her.
They promised me they wouldn't say anything.
She hasn't been with Jackie for four months now, she doesn't seem that bothered, but then again- she could be and she might just not be showing it.

Jackie is all upset and everything— I don't blame him, she's amazing. But he was wrong for what he said to her. She didn't deserve to be called that, she's not a gold digging whore at all. Like, she didn't even know who we was when she first met us. She liked Jackie for himself not because of his fame. That's what I like about her. She isn't bothered that we're famous.

I asked her a month or two ago if she wanted to come out for a meal with us all and she was like 'no, I'll stay at home. I don't want stuff being spread around about us all in the media'

And at that moment, I worshiped her.

I'm on stage at the moment, you wouldn't think so just by how I zoned out. But don't worry, I have still been singing and dancing.

"This magic music grooves me
That dirty rhythm moves me" I grin at Sam as she dances next to me, she puts her leg in between both of mine and we dance rolling our hips in each other's direction. The whole crowd goes wild at our actions. For the full tour we've been like this with each other.

"The devil's gotten to me through this dance
I'm full of funky fever
A fireee burns inside me" I sing passionately grabbing Sam's hand and making her dance more with me before she goes back to her original spot on stage to dance.

"Boogie's got me in a super traaaaance" 

We danced the night away having so much fun, when I'm on stage. I don't really think of anything except Sam and how happy I am to be okay with her. To be friends with her. She means the world to me.

When we come off the stage, we come off the stage laughing.
"That was such a good show!!" She says laughing her head off. She's got the most beautiful laugh ever, it's like music to my ears.
I bite my lip looking at her, containing my smile.
"What?" She laughed looking at me.

"Would you um- wanna come in?" I point to my dressing room behind me.
"Aren't we off back to the hotel?" She raised her brows.
I nodded surely "yeah, of course. But we aren't gonna go until most fans have left to go home. You know what my fans are like. They'll wait outside, front and back. Just to get a glimpse of me, I love my fans don't get me wrong. But after a show I just wanna be able to freely walk out of here like a normal guy would" I said softly.

She pouted while listening to me "of course, Michael." She rubbed my arm softly. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my dressing room. We sat down on the couch and watched some tv.

We was talking about the show and how great it was "what was your fave song to preform tonight?" She asked.
"Oooo," I said thinking about it "I really like blame it on the boogie, our little dance got me hyped!!"
She shyly smiled "I liked that too" she replied and looked back at the tv "do you want a drink?" I asked nudging her slightly "what you got?" She looked me in the eyes.

"Bottled water, Pepsi, Coke and Dr Pepper"

She smiled widely when I said Dr Pepper "I'm guessing you want a bottle of Dr Pepper?" I giggled at her reaction.
"Please Michael" she moaned, my eyes widened slightly while I bit my lip. I moaned slightly, she sounded so fucking sexy!!

"I sounded sexy?" She asked smirking "what-um.. I?"
"You said I sounded sexy"

"Uh...what?" I lowered my eyebrows "I don't know what you're saying"

She giggled at me "Michael come sit down" she pattered the seat I was previously sat on, I grabbed our drinks and I sat next to her. I handed her the drink, instead of taking the drink out of my hand- she pulled me to her which resulted in our lips meeting.

I closed my eyes feeling like I'm in heaven, I felt her put her drink down on the coffee table in front of me, she then moved on top of me without breaking the kiss.
She was now straddling me while french kissing me.
I moaned into the kiss and sat up a little getting comfy, as I pushed my hips upwards to move into a comfy position she moaned at my bulge hardening against her entrance.
I moaned back as she grabbed my hands forcing me to feel her curves.

"Michael!!" Jackie knocked on the door "get a move on! We're leaving for the hotel, find Sam too.. we need to leave. It's clear outside" Jackie interrupted us.

"A-Alrighttt!" I shakily called back, I kinda feel bad. I was just eating his ex girlfriends face off. If he ever found out he'd actually slit my throat. He'd hate me.
That's one thing mother told me to be 'careful' and not to 'get involved' with her as much.

We grabbed our belongings and made our way out to the car which would escort us all to our hotel.

We all got to have separate rooms on this tour. The last tour we couldn't have our own rooms, we had to share because we didn't have much money. Its all changed now though. We stay in some of the finest hotels in the world!!

Everyone entered their own rooms while Sam and I continued to walk down the hallways and round corners to get our our rooms, which were opposite each other.
I stood outside my door and turned to her smiling shyly "I had fun tonight.." I said

"Same here" she smiled back softly.
I raised a brow, I immediately regretted what I said next... "we should do this again sometime?"

Stupid!! That didn't even make sense!!
Well done Michael, you just embarrassed yourself in front of your crush!!

She laughed at me softly and whispered "I'd like that, Michael"
She's being all shy. It's so cute!!

"Bye" she smiled. I moved closer to her and kissed her lips softly. I pressed my lips harder against hers resulting in her backing up onto the wall.

A sudden rush of confidence came over me and I pressed my bulge into her thigh while she moaned "Michael"
"Shhh baby," I smiled into the kiss, I pulled away from the kiss and tucked a loose strand of her behind her ear "I'll see you tomorrow" I wink and turn around leaving her questioning what's just happened.

I close my hotel room door behind me and sigh blissfully, I leant against the wall smiling widely.
I think I'm in love.