Chapter Three

You laid down on your bed, as Scott got on top of you. You helped him out and took your bra off, but let him fumble with your belt, shorts, and tights.

It took a good moment, but he got them off. It was just you in your underwear now.

Struggling to get his shirt off in your meek position, he eventually sat up and did it himself, leaving his black jeans on.

"Wait- I have condoms in my drawer, let me get them."

You slumped over and opened your nightstand, taking out a condom. Hey, you never know when you're gonna get boned. Leaving it on the top of the nightstand until the time is right, you continued your journey.

He leaned down closer to you, his head in-between your shoulder and head. His hot hands traveled from your arm to your waist, to your thighs, and back up to the lace of your underwear. He lightly pulled on it, playing with it for a moment. He then put his hand freely down your underwear, feeling your hip bone.

He moved a bit before his next moves- His legs were now next to you, and both his hands were free. He leaned down once more, one hand caressing your now cold breast. You shivered. You weren't used to anyone touching you there - but you've always wanted someone to.

His hand swept over your nipple, held your breast entirely, and lightly squeezed. You felt him shift his arm, not noticing that he was lifting his phone head to expose his lower jaw. He bent down to your other breast and licked the skin above that nipple. You clenched yourself. It wasn't exactly turning you on, but it certainly excited you. He continued his grabbing and licking until he got tired of it, as well as you. What an opening statement.

You let your hand drift toward his chest, delicately touching its entirety. He felt nice. He felt human - as he was. It was almost unreal, however. An actual boy in your bed, touching you in ways you've always wanted to be touched. His skin was reassurance it was actually happening.

"Please fuck me." You were so excited already, you couldn't wait.

"Okay." He quietly said before unzipping his pants, pulling out his... Oh jeez. This is totally unreal.

He grabbed the condom on your nightstand and put it on. You secretly hoped he knew how to put it on correctly.

What took you for surprise was him grabbing your legs and pulling you to the edge of your bed. Your legs were now scrunched up, and he was in the middle of them. You decided to wrap your legs gently around him, and he held onto your thigh with one hand.

With the other hand, he directed himself into you.

"How hard?"

"Hard." You've always had the fantasy of getting fucked so hard, so fast, it would be extraordinary.

Before he even started, you were wet. All the nervousness and impatience had gotten to you, and you were horny and ready to go. You could hear the gross noises over there, and practically bathed in the sound.

His grip tightened on your thighs - he was holding onto you. And you were holding onto him.

You expected cocks to be much more aggressive, much more grind-y, but instead they were very smooth and slippery. Both are equally pleasurable. You let your mind worry about if you were good enough.

Your muffled moans were still audible - but only to him and you. To him, it sounded like heaven. The sounds you made affirmed that he was doing a good enough job. That fueled him to thrust faster. Your moans increased.

The sound of skin on skin was so foreign to you, and you loved it, you loved all of it. Eventually, things felt almost painful. You felt the dire need to... Pee? What? What were you doing?