Chapter 25 - Sophie

Fitz pulled away from our kiss, making me gasp for air. I was certain that I was BRIGHT red. I looked at him, only to bite my lip, flustered. He let out a bright laugh and kissed me lightly, quickly.

"What was that?" I asked, knowing my voice was barely audible. He laughed again.

"Am I not allowed to kiss you?" he asked. I blushed more as he leaned down to give me another peck.

"You flirt!" I pouted. He laughed.

"Let's go inside." he said, taking my hand. I gave him a small smile and we walked in, a blushing Biana along with a smirking Keefe behind us. We walked in and Linh was there. Her hands were crossed, she had a devilish smirk on her face, and there was a fiery spark in her eyes.

"So... Fitz and Keefe." she said, cracking her knuckles one at a time. I saw Fitz pale. I stepped in front of Fitz, hopefully to help him not get his face destroyed.

"Calm down Linh!" I said firmly. Linh glared at Fitz one more time before stalking away. I turned toward Fitz. "Sorry about her. I don't know what got into her." I apologized. Fitz smiled warmly.

"It's okay." he said, leaning down to kiss my cheek. I smiled and we walked upstairs.

~Time Skip~

"Night everyone!" I yelled as I went into the guest bedroom Linh let me sleep in. Everyone got a guest room, but Fitz and Keefe got sleeping bags in the Living Room. I got into the bed and yawned. Soon enough, I felt my eyelids turn into lead, drooping.

~Time Skip to Midnight~

I felt the bed shake ever so slightly and I was wide awake.

"Who's there?" I asked drowsily. I felt a hand clamp over my mouth and I let out a muffled shriek.

"Shhh..." the voice said. It sounded like Fitz. "Don't wake the others." he whispered into my ear.

He pulled his hand away and I asked, "Fitz?" I turned toward the dim light to see Fitz's warm smile.

"Hey sweetheart. Couldn't sleep in the sleeping bag." he said, dropping onto the bed next to me. I turned to face him.

"Well can you explain to me about what you meant over the Imparter?" I whispered. He frowned. He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled closer to me.

"Can we not talk about that?" he asked. I frowned.

"Fitz. I'm not an idiot. I saw those two girls hiding behind the bush." I whispered. He looked up at me and sighed.

"Fine... Well... Alden said that Clarity's, the one with blonde hair, parents made half of the riches in Enternalia so that's why I should marry her. I didn't want to hang out with them because I read their mind to find out all they cared about was money so I came over here. At first, I was just going to come to get away from them, but then realized they had followed us so we decided to put on a little show for them." Fitz's whispered into my chest. I felt my face flame.

"Move your head mister!" I whispered very loudly. I saw his smirk when he lifted his head to face me.

"I really do hope that nothing happens..." he murmured, lifting himself up more. I arched my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I opened my mouth to say something else but instantly Fitz's mouth was on mine. His tongue slid into my mouth and I let out a muffled whimper. He continued exploring my mouth for a good 5 minutes. When he pulled away, I immediately shoved him. He let out a quiet laugh.

"Good night sweetheart." he murmured before hugging me and falling asleep. I looked at his sleeping figure and blushed.

"Goodnight Fitz..." I whispered before falling asleep myself.

Author: I ship it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sophie: Shut up...

~Time Skip~

"Oh ho ho ho ho! What do we have here?" was the question I woke up to. My eyelids fluttered open and I saw a flash. Biana was standing over the bed, taking pictures.

"Biana! I shrieked, jolting upward as best as I could with Fitz's arms around me.

"Huh?" Fitz asked drowsily, just waking up.

"She's taking pictures of us!" I shrieked, struggling to pull him off of me. He groaned and flopped down again.

"Just let her. Let me sleep Sophie." he muttered, dozing off again. I glared at him and flicked his head. "Ow!" he whined. He looked at me and pouted. "Come on sweetheart~" he said again. I blushed and shoved him off the bed. "Ow! Okay! I'm getting up!" he said, sighing. I grunted and got up to push Biana out of the room.

"No! Sophie!" she squealed.

"Out you go!" I yelped, pushing her all the way out. I sighed as I pushed the door shut, locking it.

"Can we go back to sleep?" Fitz asked, getting up. I glared at him before realizing he was shirtless.

"Put a shirt on!" I shrieked. I threw a shirt at his head before running into the bathroom. As soon as I locked the door, I went to change.

  As soon as I locked the door, I went to change

My hand immediately went to my chest. There's a strange thumping in my chest. I seriously can't get it out.

Please tell me that it is a good thing.

Not bad...

~A/N~

Shorter.  Sorry about it.  TT . TT

EDIT: Thank you for 5K+ views! <3