Second Meeting/Becoming Friends

BEN Drowned:
Gradually opening my eyes, I groaned. "Ugh, my head. What happened?" I muttered to myself, sitting up as I was laying on my floor. 

"I electrocuted you, causing you to past out." Tensing at the familiar voice, my eyes darted over to the blonde-haired male resting on my couch. 

"Y-You're the one that did that? What are you!?" Scooting away from him, I watched as he smiled before stepping towards me. 

"Your worse fucking nightmare. I'll see you around, darling~" Lifting my chin with his index finger, I gazed at the red dots in the middle of his eyes. "Names BEN, don't you forget, (Y/n)." And with that, he sprang back into the TV, causing me to faint again.

Bloody Painter:
Sitting back at the same bench as before, I kinda hoped to see Helen. There's something about him. Sighing, I pulled out my sketchbook, pondering about what to draw. 

"Maybe I could draw the bridge over the pond?" I questioned to myself, poking my chin with the pencil. 

"(Y/n)! Hello again." Glancing over my shoulder, I see Helen out of breath. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, turning my whole body towards him. 

"Y-Yea." Catching his breath, I noticed some blood on his cheek. 

"Are you bleeding?" I asked, causing Helen to tense up. 

"W-What? Oh, no. I cut my, um, finger and scratched my cheek." He forced a smile, making me nod. 

"I hope your finger is alright." I smiled, glimpsing down at his hands to see a bandaid around his index finger. You weren't lying.

Candy Pop:
Sipping on some coffee/tea, I sat in bed, not wanting to sleep. I tried many times, but I just couldn't do it. "Aw, my little mouse is staying up without me?" Freezing at a familiar voice, my body began to shake as tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"I thought you were fake! J-Just a dream." I cried, seeing the jester in front of me. He smiles at me, but it wasn't a scary one. 

"Nope, I'm real! So I scared you that bad that you don't wanna sleep?" He tilted his head to the side, his blue hair falling over his shoulders. 

"Y-Yea." I coughed, glancing away from him. 

"I'm sorry, but that's just what I do before killing you. How about you get some sleep? I won't hurt you, but I'll protect you in your dreams if that's alright?" A small smile appeared on my face, causing me to lightly nod.

Dark Link:
Staring at the dark TV screen, I was reminiscing back at the accident when my friend was over. "His hand came out..." I stated, trying to wrap my head around things. 

"Indeed I did," Jumping at the voice, I snapped my head around to see Dark Link sitting a foot away from me. 

"W-What? H-How?" Pointing between him and the TV, I was making sure I was seeing this correctly. 

"I came out of your computer..." He smirks, raising a brow at me. 

"But, you're a video game character! How are you real and sitting on my couch!?" I yelled, thrusting my hands in the air. 

"Magic I guess." Dark shrugs, standing up before ruffling my hair. "I'll see you later, you're pretty funny."

Dr.Smiley:
Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I let out a huff of air. "Ow," I winced, causing me to stop running. Rubbing my knee, I glanced down at the healing cut. 

"How's your knee?" Glancing over my shoulder, I see Dr.Smiley making his way to me. 

"It's healing wonderful, still gives me pains here and there." I shrugged, wondering how he stumbled upon me again.