CHAPTER I.

(Not edited)
Izzy's POV:

I started out my day like any other, it was great actually what i didn't know was that my day was going to have a huge twist.

   I went downstairs and said hi to my mom and dad then left on my Bugatti Divo because me and my friends decided to meet before we all went to Uni and we were going to meet at McDonalds to have breakfast.

   And only because you are rich does not mean you cant go eat at McDonald's whoever thinks that is truly stupid.

   Tim and Sofi arrived together 5 minutes after I did and believe me I was not happy because that was 5 minutes of my time, 5 minutes that I could have been eating an Egg McMuffin, a freshly baked apple pie and some coffee but no I had to wait on them. We all ordered and sat down at a table.

   When the food came i just started digging in and suddenly I hear Sofi say "you eat like a dog", I just gave her a death glare and then we all started laughing.

   Have you heard that the Smith Enterprise Presidents son Xavier Smith is engaged Tim says.

   Of course I didn't like the news because I had actually been crushing on him since I was 12.

   You see we actually were great friends until he went off to highschool and everything changed.

   He then was always on the news headlines "young heir of Smith's Enterprise was seen with a different girl coming out of a hotel this week" he later on barely spoke to me until we never spoke at all but I never really stopped liking him.

   Well enough of that, after we all finished we were off to Uni which is btw New York Uni. and we went our separate ways to our classes.

(time skip)➡

   When we finished all our classes we decided to go shopping at the Mall.

  We went to many stores like forever 21, Victoria Secret,  Macy's,  JC Penny ect. I got myself and sofi new pairs of shoes, 3 dresses, 4 jeans and 3 crop tops.

   I also got Tim a few things even though he had decided not to come because he said that we took to long shopping which I dont agree on because it was only 3 hours.

   Sofi went home and I entered my house when I hear my mom and dad arguing "You cant force her into this John! my mom said.

  What are they talking about I wondered, then I went into my dads office " Izzy I have to talk to you", my dad said,

  "For what" I answered and what he said next left me in shock. "Izzy you are getting married" he said.

Well this is the 1st chapter I know it's not great but guys I promise I will try to geta lot better. Luv u guys and I hope u guys are having a great day ❤❤💕💕❤❤ see you in the next chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share.