Chapter III.

(Not edited)

(Recap)-  Soon after, the bell rang and I knew that my fiance and future inlaws were her I just hope everything goes well.

Izzy's POV

As i go down stairs I see him and believe me when I say that he was looking nice maybe even more mouth watering than my breakfast.

But when his eyes look into mine first i see a glimpse of shock but then it all turns into a glare of pure hate and loathing.

  I didn't like the way he looked at me as if though I was his worst enemy, then all of a sudden Mrs.Smith and Mr.Smith say hi and give me a hug which I return.

  We all head into the dining room and take our seats, he sits right across from me and does not stop glaring i felt his eyes burn through my skin so i just looked at my parents talking with the Smiths about how their lives are going.

Then the maids come out with our food and they place it on the table after all the food is on the table we start eating.

  While I eat I sometimes would look up to look at him and sometimes we would make eye contact and I would look down.

  I still had a feeling as though he did not like the Idea of us getting married at all.

The End of this chapter

(JK) Continuing-⤵

Xaviers POV

Here I was getting ready to go to my future wifes house for dinner.

Yeah im getting married, you see my lovely father decided to make me get married to his old friends daughter Isabel Lawrence.

  You see I am not happy because I dont want to get married to her.

  If I would ever get married it would probably be with Amy she is everything a guy would want she is hot and is great in bed but all my plans are ruined thanks to my dad and that girl.

  I know me and Isabel were friends before and I also knew that she had a crush on me all along but I just thought it was funny like I would ever like her, she was fat in those times, I really don't know what she looks like now but she probably looks the same.

   Anyways when we get to the Lawrence residence we are welcomed by the Mr. And Mrs. Lawrence, we enter and my parents ask for Isabel, and they said that she was coming down.

   I then see a girl come down the stairs and I cant deny that she was hot and beautiful she was wearing a light pink dress.

    I looked at her in the eyes until i realised that she was Isabel I was shocked bit then I was overcome by anger.

   My parents hugged her and then we went into their dining room and I just stared at her.

   After a few minutes the food came and we all started eating I glared at her and I could tell she was feeling uncomfortable because she just kept looking down every time I looked at her.

   Our parents then started talking about the wedding and how they were excited about how we would all become family.

  The Lawrence then said that they were glad that they had chosen a good man for their daughter and I just smiled,  if only they knew that I hated their daughter and that I was going to make sure that when we are married her life is going to be a living hell.

Because its all her fault that I will not be able to be with the one I love.

Just you wait Isabel Lawrence.

Well this is actually the end of this chapter guys I really love you, I hope you like this chapter.❤❤❤💕💕💕❤❤

Like

Comment

Share

Lk. Out bye.