Answers*

Adrien's POV

"Plagg, do you know anything about those people?" I asked, lying face down on my bed. The voice came out quite muffled.

"No." He answered bluntly, zooming around the room. "Hey! Where have you hidden the cheese?"

I sighed. Of course he wouldn't give me any information like this. I sat up, and pulled out a slice of cheese from my jacket. Plagg's head whipped around instantly.

"If I give you this, then will you give me information?" I asked him.

"Maybe." He replied, clearly distracted. Well, this was the best offer I will get. I tossed him the camembert. He caught it in midair and gobbled it in one go.

"Well?" I demanded.

He blinked at me. "I don't know anything about these people. Never heard of them in my 2000 years of life." He answered, and then went to the upstairs bookcase to take a nap.

I took a deep breath to restrain myself from yelling at him. Well, at least I won't have to smell the camembert everywhere now.

With a huff, I went back to my old position on my bed, face-down. Who were those people? How did Galaxy know them? That guy, Leo, how did he get fire on his hand? What secrets were they hiding? I groaned and turned around. The frustration was getting almost unbearable now.

I wanted answers. Now. Too bad that our miraculous had started beeping when Ladybug was about to question them. I sat up.

I wanted answers, and I will get them.

****

I couldn't believe it. I was actually looking forward to having an akuma attack today. Well, not the akuma attack itself, but to the time after so we could interrogate those Americans. I took a deep breath, setting my expression to one of determination, and marched up the stairs in the front of our school. On my way, I saw my friends chatting, and I am pretty sure that Nino noticed me too, but when he opened his mouth to call me over, I gave him a pointed glare. I had one goal right now. To find them.

I found them, all right, they were talking and laughing with Samairah. They looked so happy, that I was deflated. I will ask them during patrol. Anyways, if I ask them as Adrien, they may get suspicious. Better to do it as Chat Noir.

We didn't have an akuma attack today. Of course. The one day I actually wanted an akuma attack, there wasn't one. But fortunately, it did give me and Ladybug some good time during patrol to make a plan. It was dangerous. Very dangerous. It was so because it consisted of trapping Galaxy, and that generally is a bad idea. Also, we had to trap the others too, and we had no idea how powerful they were. We were treading in the dark. Yet, we decided to go through with it. We'll see what happens.

****

Next day, the plan went into action. Me and Ladybug had made it in such a way that it would work even if an akuma attack did not happen. If it did, well and good, but if it didn't, we had a backup plan.

An akuma attack did not happen during the entirety of school. I was secretly hoping that one did, so at least one part of our plan will be truthful.

We had decided to go through with it at 3pm if an akuma attack did not happen. And so, at 2:55, I stood in front of the window in my room, looking outside, while simultaneously unwillingly breathing the fumes from the camembert the cheese- loving kwami was eating from beside me. Suddenly, my watch beeped. I transformed, jumped out of the window, and started running over rooftops. Ladybug joined me soon, and then, according to plan, we started jumping about, acting like we were attacking an akuma.