Sphinx*

(A/N)

Well, looks like I am cutting this chapter in half. Anyways, enjoy.

~*~*~*~

Chat Noir's POV

"They are demigods too." Leo replied.

"Hold on, hold on." Samairah held up her hands and then moved them apart, making a time out gesture. "You-" She pointed to us, "Need their help." Her finger travelled across the room to land on Percy and the others.

"......Yes?" I said.

Samairah spread her arms. "Why can't you take other miraculous holders' help?" She asked.

Ladybug looked uncomfortable. "We don't want to endanger them." She replied, a little hesitantly.

Samairah stared at both of us, betrayal and anger clearly written on her face. "And what makes you think that it is okay to endanger them?" She asked sharply.

Ladybug opened her mouth, and closed it again. This happened a few more times. Normally I would have chuckled at Ladybug being rendered speechless, but this time, there was a very angry Sam and a Sphinx breaking havoc in the city. I didn't have time for laughing.

Samairah continued. "I can't believe that you are honestly doing this! They're as important to their world as you are to Paris! I was hoping that you understood that when you captured them and forced them to tell you everything!" Then suddenly, her lips clamped shut.

Wait, how the hell did she know that we had trapped them? I mean, sure, she was really smart, and left no opportunity to bother us, even though her information was usually helpful, but there was no way that she could have known this.

I opened my mouth to ask her this, but was cut off by one of the newcomers.

"Samairah, it's okay." A girl with curly brown hair and golden eyes said. "We can handle this."

Samairah deflated. "Fine. You guys can do whatever you want. I don't care. And if I am not saying anything, that doesn't mean I am okay with this." Saying this, she stormed out of the room

Ladybug looked at me, and I shrugged. She turned towards the demigods. "Come on, let's go. The more time the Sphinx is loose in the city, the more damage it will cause." Her voice hitched a little, and I knew that she was thinking of the civilians who died.

"The Sphinx?" Annabeth said sharply. "It calls itself that?!" She looked angry. I nodded, confused. Annabeth didn't give any indication as to why she was so furious, but instead turned around and ran out of the door, yelling "Dibs on killing it!" We all followed.

****

We had been standing in the middle of the city for a good twenty minutes, gawking at the chaos, when I realised something. It looked like Ladybug did too, as she had been squinting at Sphinx, and she suddenly said- "The Sphinx looks different. It looks like a sentimonster, and an akuma victim. But for some reason, it looks like they have been mashed together. Oh no- "

She turned to me, her eyes wide in shock. "That's not what has happened? Has it?"

Pulling my lips into a thin line, I said "Yes, I think that too."

"Is it even possible?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah. Remember Reflekdoll?"

Ladybug's lips twitched. "Yeah, but Juleka was akumatised and the Reflekdoll was amokatised. They weren't the same being."

Slowly, I realised what must have happened. Ladybug seemed to do too, as she gasped and said- "Hawkmoth had united the miraculouses."

I nodded distractedly, trying to find some other way to explain this. No. It wasn't possible.