Meeting Nic Hamilton

You had just moved to the Santa Monica part of Los Angeles and this is very different from your home town. Sure they have some of the same fast food joints but there are also some new ones to you that your gonna have to try. You made it to your brand new apartment building that you just moved into and you had just got parked and you saw the movers with all of your stuff. Waiting for you to move them.

Mover: Do you need help with moving these into your apartment ma'am?

Y/N: No thank you I can get it.

Once everything was out of the truck you payed them plus a tip and you watched as they left. You looked at all of your boxes and you didn't realize that you had so much of them. You got out your key and you made your way to your apartment. When you got to your door you unlocked it and you left it open so it would be easier to bring the boxes inside. You went back down to the parking lot where your boxes were and you picked up one of the boxes. You set it inside and you knew you were gonna be tired by the end of it. You had just started to pick up a really heavy box and you were trying to carry it up the stairs when you heard a voice.

Nic: Here let me help you with that.

Y/N: Oh uh thanks.

Nic: No problem I'm Nic.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Nic: So I guess you just moved here?

Y/N: Yeah.

Once he sat the box down he looked at you.

Nic: Would you like help with the rest of your boxes?

Y/N: Yeah sure.

After a few boxes and a few laughs later all of your boxes are finally in your apartment. You and Nic have started to set up your room and you were on a latter hanging up a small picture when you lost your balance and you closed your eyes waiting for the pain from the fall to the hard floor when you didn't feel anything. You looked up and saw Nic looking at you.

Nic: Are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah thanks.

Once you guys got your bedroom set up the kitchen and the living room and you put away all of your boxes when you finally took a long deserved break.

Y/N: So Nic.

Nic: So Y/N.

Y/N: What do you do?

Nic: Well I act. I was in It chapter 1 and 2. I played Henry Bowers.

Then the realization hits you.

Y/N: Oh I've seen those movies they are so cool. You did so good.

Nic: Thank you. So Y/N what do you do?

Y/N: I used to work at a pet shop. I used to deal with the puppies and the adoption work for them. I was the only one there that was good at both.

Nic: Really? Do you want to meet my puppy?

Y/N: Sure.

Nic: Ok I'm pretty sure she's gonna love you.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure I'll love her.

He went to his apartment that's across the hall from yours and you got him a bottled water and sat there waiting for him. You then saw him holding the most adorable dog you've ever seen in your life.

Y/N: Nic she's adorable.

Nic: Y/N meet my baby Nala.

Y/N: Hi Nala. Oh Nic she's so precious and she's soft too.