First Date With Nic

You looked at the time on your phone and you saw that it was 5:50pm. You decided to go ahead and get ready. By the time that you got out of the shower got dressed and got your hair blow dried and styled you were ready. You were watching some stand ups when you heard knocking on your front door.

Y/N: Coming!

You opened the door to see Nic standing there.

Nic: Well don't you just look beautiful.

This made you blush. You've never have been in your whole life had someone compliment you like that.

Y/N: T-Thank Y-You. You look handsome.

Nic: Thank you. You ready to go?

Y/N: Y-Yeah.

You grabbed your phone and turned off the light and locked the door and made your way to his car.

Nic: Why were you blushing back there?

Y/N: I've never had someone compliment me like that before.

Nic: Well you should get compliments like that more often because you are beautiful Y/N.

Y/N: I-Thanks Nic.

You guys got to know each other on a even deeper and personal level and you guys found yourselves connecting on a much deeper level then people tend to on their first date. You had finally stopped at your destination and Nic got out of the car and went over to your side and helped you out of the car. You then looked up at where you will be having dinner.

Y/N: *Gasps* Nic.

Nic: Do you like it?

Y/N: Yes it's beautiful.

Nic: Shall we?

Y/N: We shall.

You gripped his arm and you guys walked into this fancy restaurant on the pier.

Host: Hi how may I help you?

Nic: Reservation for 2.

Host: Whats the name?

Nic: Hamilton.

Host: Ah right Mr. Hamilton right this way.

You followed her to a table outside.

Host: Here are your menus and you guys enjoy the rest of your night.

Both: Thank you.

You looked through the menu and you saw what you wanted and then the waiter came.

Waiter: Hi guys I'm Josh I'll be serving you today so what are we getting?

Nic: We'll have a pitcher of water please.

Waiter: Ok and to eat?

Both: We'll have the steak.

You looked at one another and smiled and blushed.

Waiter: Ok so a pitcher of water and steak coming right up.

Nic: So Y/N do you have any funny stories to tell me?

Y/N: Well... I have one but you promise not to laugh?

Nic: I promise now tell me.

You told him the story of you when you were little and you got lost in a store.

Nic: *Laughs* You got lost in a store?

Y/N: *Laughs* Yeah.

You guys told stories back and forth until your water was brought.