You Going To War

You have moved out of your apartment and you have moved in with Nic. You had just got drafted to go into war and you remember the day when you told him that you had to go to war.

FLASHBACK

You saw the mail truck and went to go retrieve the mail. When you opened the mailbox there was mail that was his but then there was a huge letter with your name on it.

Nic: Babe?

Y/N: Yeah?

Nic: Did you get the mail?

Y/N: Yeah.

You were reading over the letter and you sat down in the kitchen floor and just cried. You then got up and went to your shared room with Nic to show him the letter.

Nic: Babe are you ok what's happened?

Y/N: Just read this.

Nic: Dear Ms. Y/L/N,

you have been selected to go to war and fight for our country. Enclosed are some dog tags and your plane ticket. We look forward to seeing you. Sincerely Sargent Adams.

Nic: Y/N are you sure you want to do this?

Y/N: Yes I'm sure. I know your not happy about it but I want to serve our country and protect you.

Nic: I may not be happy about it but I'm going to support you.

Y/N: Really?

Nic: Yes.

Y/N: Thank you.

You guys then told your friends and family and his friends and family and they were happy. His parents and his whole family were at his house and so you guys flew to Australia to be with them. You were with them for a short time but they did a prayer over you to make sure that you returned home safely to Nic and your family. And before you knew it you had to go.

FLASHBACK OVER

You and Nic have made it to the airport a few hours before your flight leaves. You guys haven't told the fans yet so you thought why not now. He decided to post a video explaining to the fans.

@Nic.Hamilton: Hey you guys Y/N here is doing something special. She's going to be serving our country and fighting in a war. Please send good thoughts her way. I love you @Army_Y/N please come back to me safe and sound.

He then posted the video and before you knew it you had to leave.

Nic: Promise me you'll come back to me safely?

Y/N: Yes I promise.

Nic: Ok I love you be safe and I'll see you when you get back.

Y/N: Ok I love you too.

You then waved to him and blew him a kiss and got onto your flight ready to fight for your country.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

You and Nic have been talking back and forth when you can and today you had called him to tell him some news that you found out a minute ago.

Nic: Y/N? How are you gorgeous?

Y/N: I'm good handsome. Guess what?

Nic: What?

Y/N: I got promoted to medic. I will be fighting from time to time but I'll mostly be working on the wounded soldiers.

Nic: *Lets out a breath* Aw baby. So you'll mostly be fixing up wounded soldiers?

Y/N: Yep.

Nic: But you'll still be fighting from time to time?

Y/N: Yep.

Nic: So that means you'll be coming home to me safely a lot more often?

Y/N: Yep.

Nic: Aw I'm happy for you baby.

Y/N: Nic I know how long this could take just please don't cheat on me. You may feel lonely at times just please don't cheat on me ok?

Nic: Y/N I promise I won't I'm here to support you not to cheat on you. I wouldn't do that to you ever.

Y/N: Ok.

Sargent Adams: Y/L/N your being needed in the medical bay.

Y/N: Got to go I love you bye.

Nic: I love you too bye.

You ran to the medical bay and took care of the wounded soldiers and you were up day and night doing that. It's been a few months and you've been going back and forth between fighting and helping in the medical bay and your good at both. You were about to go out and fight when Sargent Adams had called you over to him.

Sargent Adams: Y/L/N!

Y/N: Yes sir?

Sargent Adams: I've seen the way that you've helped our men and our doctors I have choices to give you.

Y/N: Ok.

Sargent Adams: Would you rather stay here and help or be discharged and go home to your family.

Y/N: Sargent I love helping your men and the medical personnel but I would like to go home and spend time with my family.

Sargent Adams: Ok Y/L/N. This will be your last and final time here. Please help in any way that you can and we'll arrange a flight for you. We thank you for your service.

Y/N: Thank you Sargent Adams.

You were there for a year finishing up your tour because that's what you had signed up for. But what you didn't know was that Nic had decided to plan a special homecoming for you.

Nic's POV: I had decided to call Sargent Adams so I can talk to him about my plan.

Nic: Sgt. Adams?

S. Adams: Ah Mr. Hamilton. How may I be of assistance to you sir?

Nic: Well I plan on proposing to Y/N but when is she coming home?

S. Adams: Well it's been a year and a bit since she started and she's finished her tour so she's coming home tonight.

Nic: Great what time will her flight be here?

S. Adams: Well it's going to be there in a few days.

Nic: Ok. Thank you for protecting her and keeping her safe.

S. Adams: Your welcome Mr. Hamilton. Good luck with your plan.

Nic: Thanks.

After I hung up the phone I called my parents and our friends.

Nic: Mum?

Mum: Hey Nicholas how are you my boy?

Nic: Good what are you doing?

Mum: Nothing my boy why?

Nic: I'm going to propose to Y/N. She'll be home in a few days I was thinking you and the family could come and be here when I propose to her?

Mum: How lovely I'll see you in a few hours time my dear bye.

Nic: Bye.

I then call my friends and make arrangements for them to come watch me propose to Y/N.

I can't wait until she comes home.

END POV

Your finishing up your tour but you don't know what's happening back home. You miss Nic and you can't wait to see him and your friends again.